Chapter 11: Arrival

Start from the beginning

Todoroki readied himself for the inevitable collision and horrible mess, but instead, the vehicle slammed into the figure, and instead of running him over, the figure had latched onto the front of the vehicle and was pushed backward as his feet slid across the blacktop. The vehicle slowed down dramatically and after a few seconds the vehicle stopped moving, but its tires continued to spin on the blacktop. Then the doors opened on all sides and the villains popped out and leveled what Todoroki recognized as assault rifles of some kind. They got a few shots off into the individual before Todoroki slammed into the ground and sent a streak of ice towards the villains which encased the vehicle and two of the villains instantly in ice. The third however dived to his right and avoided the blast. He got up and seeing the approaching threat of the figure that had failed to get run over, emptied a full clip into the person. The bullets however just pinged off of him as he casually walked up to the horrified villain, grabbed the gun out of his hands, snapped it in half, and then KO'd the villain in a single solid punch to the face.

"You probably broke the guy's jaw with that hit you know." Said Todoroki as he walked over.

"One of the bullets deflected off my teeth and now my tooth hurts. Hopefully getting his jaw fractured will teach him a lesson about aiming for a man's face." Replied Kirishima with a broad grin.

Todoroki gave small laugh "It's good to see you Kirishima, thanks for your help with the car. Though I nearly had a heart attack when you charged straight at it."

Kirishima gave a hearty laugh and slapped Todoroki on the back, "It was nothing man, glad to have helped!"

Todoroki was about to reply when they both heard a whine from above them and looked up just in time to see Momo coming in for a landing. They backed up a few paces and watched as she touched down.

"Kirishima! It's great to see you!" Said Momo excitedly and gave him a hug.

Kirishima laughed and returned the hug, "It's been forever since we all last saw each other, how have you two been?"

"We've been fine, just busy with the usual really. We took care of a small splinter cell up north a month back but that was the worst it got. The hard part has been agency management, small crime control, and work on helping on the rebuilding." Said Momo.

"We've been tired, the reunion is something I think we've all been needing for a while." Said Todoroki.

"But what about you? Where's Ashido, I'd have expected her to be with you." Asked Momo curiously.

"We split up about an hour ago, she went ahead to the H.A. to take care of living arrangements while it falls on me to meet up with the local agencies and get the latest. Well, that and stock up on anything we need for our stay. Honestly, I'm glad this little diversion popped up, I was getting bored just walking from place to place and talking. Though it beats the paperwork Mina is filling out" Said Kirishima with a shark-toothed smirk.

"Well, we'll leave you to it then, we need to care of the frozen guys and then wrap up our patrol for the day. We can all properly catch up at the residence later tonight, we should all be staying at the same location." Said Todoroki as he turned to head back over to the frozen criminals.

"Sound like a plan! I'll be sure to let Mina know. Great seeing you two!" Said Kirishima as he headed off to complete his task.

"We'll give you a call when we're done for the day." Said Momo. After getting a quirk affirmation from Kirishima, she turned and headed over to the car to start making cuffs she could use to bind the criminals when unfrozen while they waited for the police to arrive.

__________________________________________________________

Ochako was stuck at the H.A., she had been putting off working on some paperwork for a bit now, and while she probably could have held off longer on it she didn't want it hanging over her head when the reunion was over.