Authors Note

I started work on this quite a while ago, Just a few months before COVD happened, I first created an entire timeline of events and outlines for various parts of the story, before I even began typing the first chapter.

It's been an interesting experience actually working on this project and I've had quite a bit of fun doing it. I hope that some of the effort and passion I put into this shines through as your reading it. I wanted to tell an interesting story and focus on a character that I feel hasn't gotten enough attention in the manga proper or in most other fan-created works based on MHA. I wanted to challenge myself to create something that I could look back on in ten years and not die from cringe. Something I could share with others and not feel awkward about or self-conscious over. So I write this as professionally as I can, in the same way a novel might present itself. I feel that the more seriously I take this story, the better the story will be.

I plan to try to have a chapter out per week, though this might slow down depending on life events, school, or work.

I have decided to upload this to Wattpad, AO3, and Fanfiction.net in case anyone prefers those sites to this one.

Finally, I hope you enjoy the story as it unfolds and you find something worth keeping an eye on as it develops!