Chapter 2: And So It Begins

"Now that everyone is here, we can finally begin in earnest." Said Nezu standing on the table. "The new self-appointed crime lord Zeus has decided to make this fair city of ours his home base for the time being."

Ochako paled at the name, Bakugo swore under his breath, Todoroki clenched his hand on the table and a thin wisp of smoke started trailing upwards, while Momo had adopted a determined if shaky confidence.

Ochako recalled both the scene of his debut and other areas where she had seen his handiwork.

Ochako and her class had been there when the slaughter had occurred.

Several of the class had vomited at the sight, been temporarily blinded, while others could only watch as a white-haired man floated above the scene, lighting arcing from his body and holding him aloft. He had looked at them, smiled, laughed, and just flew away. No one among them tried to stop him, not Bakugo, not Aizawa, not Ochako. They had just watched as a monster equal to that of Shigaraki had appeared and left.

When the area was under control and the survivors had been transported, it became clear that the figure had left a message. Burned into the concrete was a single word.

ZEUS.

After the massacre, Zeus became a top fighter for the League and they never had managed to bring him in. He was brutally efficient and devilishly smart; he had managed to avoid capture and even after the League had been dismantled, he had managed to stick around and become his own boss. The first crime lord after the dismantling of the League had been born.

"His presence is indeed very worrisome, but we have an advantage this time. He has come to us and has grown confident enough to set-up shop in our home field. We intend to show him why this city has never fallen and why it never will." Declared Nezu forcefully.

This worked to relax the four friends and helped focus their thoughts on capturing Zeus.

"What we know so far, is that Zeus is located somewhere either in the ruined sector or in a hidden base outside the city. The League had an expert team that specialized in creating underground bases and we can't say for certain that we found them all." Said Aizawa.

"The current plan is too first to learn more about his plans, we need to be able to react to any actions he takes. Secondly, we will locate his base and scout the surrounding area. Finally, we formulate a plan of attack and bring down Zeus in one swift stroke. Easy and simple." Said Hawks brightly.

"To make it simple, yes that is the rough plan," replied Aizawa.

At that moment Tsukauchi went around and passed out dossiers to everyone concerning everything they knew about Zeus and his lieutenants. Ochako opened it up and skimmed through the first few pages too dense to read in detail, mostly concerning his past activities.

__________________________________________________________

Name: Zeus

Quirk: Kirin.
Electrical generation and manipulation of the highest level. He is considered to be one of the most dangerous villains alive today due to the strength and mastery over his quirk.

Age: 39

Origins: Originally a mercenary from the middle-east, he has a wealth of experience in the art of war, terrorism, and other criminal acts. His mercenary group named The Dogs of Zeus has been connected to multiple terrorist attacks around the world. Information on his younger years is not available as he has never been identified. It is believed he had undergone severe appearance modification through the use of a quirk. DNA would be required to perform an accurate ID check.