"Worst case scenario, we need both of you.", Armin said pointing at Erwin and Hanji. 

-------

Armin stared at Isabel and asked, "Are you ready?"

Isabel nodded and they walked inside the castle holding hands. They spotted Sasha and Connie near Levi's office. 

"Are you crazy!? Levi and Farlan are in there and they are really angry at you!", Sasha said.

"I know, I need a favor from you two.", Armin said. 

Sasha and Connie stared at each other, clueless, and asked, "What?!"

"Go into his office first and open the windows.", Armin said.

They both stared at him like he just lost his mind, Armin noticed it and said, "Just do it, you will understand later."

They nodded and entered the office. 

-------

"If he thinks he can get away with this he is screwed!", Farlan shouted.

"Getting away with what exactly?", Armin asked while entering the office. 

Mikasa and Jean had to hold Levi, while Sasha, Connie, and Eren held Farlan.

"I will kill you!", Farlan shouted.

"And why is that?", Armin said while placing himself in front of Isabel protectively. 

"Stop it Farlan! Is not like he forced me to do anything! In fact, I was the one who sought him out in the first place!", Isabel shouted.

Suddenly a sound came from the windows of Levi's office making everyone stare at the source of the sound. They saw Hanji and Erwin hanging out of the windows with their ODM gear holding explosives and the Hangezooka. 

With a serious and calmed tone, Hanji said, "Let's talk this over like civilized people before we start to blow shit up, are we clear!?"

Levi and Farlan sat down with eyes wide open staring at Hanji and Erwin. 

Armin walked in front of them and said, "So, here is the deal, I want to be with Isabel, and she wants to be with me."

Levi gave him a death stare and said, "Don't you even think of doing filthy things to my sister!"

Armin returned the death stare and said, "You mean, the same filthy things you do to mine!?"

Farlan was going to stand up to punch Armin but Hanji pointed the Hangezooka at him and said, "If you can't win this fight with a smart argument I suggest you stay still and shut your mouth before I made a pinata out of your body."

Isabel sighed, and said to both of them, "I am completely capable of making my own decisions if you two can't see that, then the relationship you will be damaging won't be me and Armin's, it will be me and you."

Armin stared at both of them and tightened his hold on Isabel's hand and said, "I am not planning on fooling around with her. I promise to protect her, be there for her always, and love her with everything I've got. Which brings me to what I am about to ask you."

Mikasa cut him short and said, "Did you heard that Levi? Let me rephrase that for you. He said that Isabel won't end up like one of those women in the underground that you used to fool around."

Levi stared at her in shock, then, he gave Sasha a death stare making her yelp and hide behind Connie.

Annoyed at her interruption, Armin, stared at Mikasa, and said, "As I was saying.", then, he redirected his gaze to Levi, and continued,  "I want you, the best, to train me so I can get better to protect her. I don't care how much extra time or how hard it will be for me. I want this, and I want to be sure that I will be more than capable of protecting her if the need arises."