Broken

Note: Smut, sex scene ahead :)

------------------------------------------

"We need to talk.", Mikasa said.

Hanji gave Mikasa a warning look, and Mikasa said to her, "I know I need to rest, this will be quick. I promise."

Then Mikasa stared again at Levi and Eren and said, "I am hurt. I am angry. I am disappointed. When I get out of here I want the truth. All of it! No more lies, no more half-truths. I want to know everything! I almost got raped because of secrets and misunderstandings between you two and I don't know what the fuck is going on! I don't want to see your faces again until I am out of here and you are ready to talk. Do you understand?!"

Eren and Levi nodded and walked out of the Infirmary.

"This will be our death sentence.", Levi said.

"If there is someone she should forgive that's you. I don't deserve forgiveness.", Eren said.

"No matter how you look at it, in the end, we are both on the same boat, Brat.", Levi said.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Do not let her go."

"Wasn't planning to.", Levi said.

"Good, she is happy and safe with you... I get it... I still love her, but she is happy with you... That's what really matters to me, I think that's what you meant with 'how she feels with you', I get it now..."

"It's called selfless love, and now that you know what it is, you are ready to find a special person to share it with.", Levi said.

------

Armin woke up and looked through his window, it was almost sunset. He woke up to go to the Castle's kitchen and found the gang.

"I'm still tired", said Sasha yawning.

"After the night we had I hope we get tomorrow off.", Jean said.

"That would be pushing it too far, they already gave us today off.", Connie said.

"I hope Mikasa gets well soon.", Armin said.

"What do you think will happen to Eren now?", asked Sasha.

"I don't know but what he did is serious. Erwin and Levi will probably have a meeting to discuss how to proceed with him.", Armin said.

They all sighed in frustration and suddenly Isabel entered the kitchen.

"Oi! What do you think you are doing here?", asked Jean annoyed.

"Perks of being the Captain's sister. Besides, Farlan was dead asleep so I had nobody to hang out with.", Isabel said with a shrug.

"You are always welcome here Isabel, don't listen to Jean.", Armin said making Isabel blush.

Noticing her reaction, Sasha stared at Connie and they both smirked.

------

The next morning Sasha, Connie, and Jean arrived at the infirmary to visit Mikasa:

"Mikasa!", Sasha shouted as she jumped on top of her to hug her with all of her strength, tightly. 

"I need to breathe Sasha", said Mikasa

While letting her go from her hug Sasha said, "You are my potato.", making Mikasa laugh.

"How are you guys? I was impressed you guys didn't manage to sneak in and visit me before.", said Mikasa

Sasha, Connie, and Jean stared at her scared.