Truths

Note: Warning, possible angst ahead, not suitable for people that had been abused. 

----------------------------------------------------

----- Flashback ------

Walking back to their hideout...

"I still don't understand why you brought three of your men as 'muscle' when at the end of the day, they didn't even join us for the meeting with the client.", Levi said frustrated.

"Listen, kid, a very lucrative side job appeared that I couldn't ignore.", Kenny said.

"Side job?", Levi asked.

Suddenly, they saw Military Police officers near their hideout, "Hide kid!", Kenny said.

"Why the fuck is the Military Police here?!", Levi said.

"It seems that something went really wrong in our little side job.", Kenny said.

"Our? Kenny, what the fuck did you do now?", Levi said.

While walking through the woods to get closer to their hideout Kenny said, "Well you know, that kid that came by today that gave me the information about his friend, well, it turns out that she is an oriental, and as far as I know, it seems like she and her mother are the lasts of her clan, and that exclusivity means money.", Kenny said.

Arriving at the back of the hideout Levi said, "So your target was a nine-year-old? Are you getting into child trafficking now too?!", while Kenny peeked through a window to see inside the hideout.

"Fuck they are dead.", Kenny said as he saw the three dead bodies on the floor. Then he said, "The Military Police is close but, they haven't reached the hideout yet, the kid is right there, we can catch her and kill the boy to finish the job."

"I asked you a fucking question.", Levi said.

"Oh please, don't come now acting all high and mighty to me. Like you have the morals to lecture me about it", Kenny said as he walked to round the house to get the girl. 

Levi grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him on the ground. He started punching him on the face as he said, "Listen to me you old shit, I might have a fucked up moral compass, but there's is a difference between consenting adults choosing to fuck up their lives and people being forced to do whatever fucked up shit their captors desire." 

After Kenny was unconscious on the ground, Levi took out a knife and stabbed his legs. He waited until the military police arrived to make sure the kids were safe. He saw the boy putting a scarf around the girl's neck when an adult, that looked like their father, arrived. Later, the Military Police officers arrived at the scene, and Levi grabbed Kenny by the back of his shirt and dragged his unconscious body deep into the woods behind the house. 

----- End of FlashBack-------

"Tell me everything you know about Kenny."- Erwin said.

Levi sighed and said, "He walks with a cane but we shouldn't underestimate him, he's also an Ackerman and he taught me most of everything I know about fighting."

"So, you are telling me that we are going against Humanity Strongest sensei?!"- Connie said while raising a brow.

"Crippled Sensei."- Levi corrected him.

"What about Annie? Seems like they are working together."- Armin said.

Lost in thought Levi asked Erwin, "Did Mikasa gave you anything in the Female Titan expedition report that might lead to what she was after that time?"