"Get the fuck out of the way!", Farlan shouted.

Watching Levi running and lowering his body to slide below their horse Sasha jumped to stop him and landed on top of him while Connie jumped to try and stop Farlan. Mikasa ran to help Sasha.

"Get off me Blouse!", Levi shouted.

"Levi, you have to calm down!", Mikasa shouted while helping Sasha to hold him down. 

"I will kill him! He is kidnapping her!", shouted Farlan while trying to walk towards them with Connie holding on to dear life to one of his legs.

Levi pushed Sasha away and started to struggle with Mikasa while saying, "He wants to do filthy things to my little sister!"

Isabel and Armin were already riding away while Isabel shouted at them, "I am not little anymore, and I like filthy things! See you suckers!", while giving them the middle finger. They rode away ignoring their threats and screaming.

After riding for a while Armin asked, "Did we lose them?"

"I don't think they followed us, the last thing I saw was Connie, Sasha, and Mikasa holding them down.", Isabel responded.

They stopped at a large open field, close to the wall, and got down the horse.

"Where are we going?", Isabel asked.

"Well, since we started dating I put together a risk mitigation plan in case this happened.", Armin said with a smirk.

---------

Pacing around his office Levi said, "He took my little sister AND my horse, he has a death wish!"

Mikasa stared at him and Farlan and said, "I am not letting either of you kill Armin. Is that clear?!"

"They really like each other, is not like Isabel was forced to do anything. I bet she was the one who approached him to begin with.", said Connie.

Angry, Farlan shouted, "My sister would never-"

Sasha cut him off and said, "It doesn't matter who approached who. What matters is that they seem really happy together, and Armin is a good guy. He would never hurt her."

Jean was walking Eren from Hanji's lab back to his cell when they heard the commotion. They entered Levi's office, and Jean said, "Can someone explain to me what all of this shouting is about?"

"Armin and Isabel are dating and they got caught kissing by Levi and Farlan. I think you can deduce the rest...", Connie said.

"Is Armin still alive?", asked Eren worriedly.

"For now, yes. The pervert managed to run away.", Farlan said with a deadly tone while Mikasa gave him her death stare.

----------

Gathering her tools Hanji asked Erwin, "Do you want to go out tonight?"

Erwin walked close to her and said, "We can go out or stay in, your choice."

Hanji laughed and said, "Do you want me to stay in, with you, again?"

Erwin grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer, and said, "Or, you can stay with me forever. Move-in with me."

Snapping them out of their trance, where only the two of them existed at the moment, Armin shouted, "Hanjiiiii! I need your help!"

"This better be a life or death situation Arlert because your timing couldn't be worse!", Erwin said.

"Well, he knows, so technically, I am dead.", Armin said.

Hanji gasped in shock and said, "How screwed are we?"