"Do you not like that?" Pikachu asked.

"It's just... that's what (Y/N) used to call me..."

"Oh! Sorry. Should I not call you that?"

"No, it's--" Ruby pointed at Mr. Mime, who was crawling very slowly away, "DON'T... go anywhere--" he stopped, and plopped back down onto the ground. "It's fine. I don't mind."

"Okay," Pikachu said, before turning back to Mr. Mime. "Now, back to our top priority."

Inside the warehouse, Ruby and Pikachu had set up an interrogation room, with Mr. Mime sitting in a chair, with a lamp near his face.

Ruby and Pikachu walked up to him.

"I'm good cop, you're bad cop," Pikachu said.

"Okay," Ruby said, smiling.

"Grow some berries," Pikachu whispered. "You're bigger and tougher looking than I am. Stand up straight!"

Ruby turned on the lamp, blinding Mr. Mime for a moment.

"Listen up," Pikachu said. "We have ways of making you talk. Or mime."

"Yeah," Ruby said.

"So tell us what we wanna know!" Pikachu said. "Why was (Y/N) (L/N) here and what did it have to do with the R?"

Ruby showed him the R tube as a visual reference.

Mr. Mime held out his hands like he was holding a pipe.

"Pipe," Pikachu said. "Yes, okay."

Mr. Mime made the hand motion of opening a soda can.

"A can!" Pikachu said.

He made a pushing hand motion.

"Shoving," Pikachu said. "Pushing. My problem is that I push people away and then hate them for leaving."

"He's... uh..." Ruby said, "he's saying you can shove it..."

Mr. Mime smirked at Pikachu.

"What?!" he said. "I can shove it?! Okay, that's it! No! We're switching roles! I'm bad cop, you're good cop!"

He leapt at Mr. Mime, and hit an invisible wall. Mr. Mime pressed his hands against it, and looked down at Pikachu.

"Oh, Oum, that's a very hard wall," Pikachu said.

"What was that?" Ruby asked.

"Mr. Mime has the ability to make invisible walls," Pikachu explained.

"Look," Ruby said, kneeling down in front of Pikachu. "(Y/N) figured this guy out somehow. I think the trick is getting inside his head. I have an idea."

Ruby walked over to Mr. Mime, and put her hand on the doorknob.

"What are you doing?" Pikachu asked.

Ruby turned the doorknob, and opened the door. Mr. Mime's jaw dropped.

"Oh, what's this?" Ruby asked.

"Oh, there's a door there," Pikachu said. "I didn't... probably because it's invisible."

"Looks like I'm in you're space now!" Ruby said to Mr. Mime.

She lowered her arms, putting them on an imaginary gasoline can.

"What are you doing?" Pikachu asked as she unscrewed the imaginary lid off.

She lifted it up, and started pouring the gasoline on Mr. Mime.

"That's a jug," Pikachu said. "Okay. No, you're pouring. Salt. It's a salt shaker. You're cooking. Real cooking is about following your heart, not a recipe!"

Ruby and Mr. Mime stopped what they were doing and turned to him. "What are you talking about?!" Ruby said, laughing.

Mr. Mime waved his arm behind his bottom.

"Gas!" Pikachu said, starting to get it. Mr. Mime nodded, and they went back to what they were doing. "You're pouring gasoline on..." He gasped as he fully understood the situation. "Oh, that went dark fast! I like this! I like this very much!"

Ruby set the invisible gasoline tank down, knelt down in front of Mister Mime, and pulled out an imaginary box of matches. She pulled out an imaginary match, and lit it on imaginary fire, which Mister Mime blew out.

"Alright," Ruby said, pulling out another match and lighting it on fire.

Mr. Mime licked his fingers, and put them on the fire.

"Oh, you wanna play like that, huh?" Ruby said, picking the invisible can of gasoline back up, and standing up, only for her to hit her head on the invisible roof.

Mr. Mime silently laughed at her as she walked out of the invisible room.

"Think that's funny?" she asked, creating a trail of invisible gasoline leading from the room to Pikachu, at a distance far enough for him to be unable to blow out the fire.

"Who's laughing now?" Ruby asked, lighting another invisible match.

"Oh," Pikachu said. "Oh, I smell what you're stepping in. That's right, Mr. Mime. You're about to be Mr. Melt unless you start talking!"

Mr. Mime had his hands pressed against the invisible wall, jaw dropped. He began doing a gesture for giving something.

"Cards, cards," Pikachu said. "Playing cards. Poker."

"I think he's talking about the R," Ruby said.

Mr. Mime nodded, smiling.

"Someone was handing out R!" Pikachu said. "Use your body words! Where?!"

Mr. Mime did the hand gesture of a circle, and a house roof gesture.

"Circle house!" Pikachu said. "Moon house! Moon! House! Enough with the games! Say it! JUST SAY IT! TALK, YOU STUPID MIME!"

"Hey, just relax," Ruby said.

Mr. Mime did the circle hand motion again.

"Uh, round," she said.

He nodded, and did the house gesture again.

"Round house," Ruby said. "Uh... the source of the R came from the Roundhouse."

Mr. Mime nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, nice work, kid," Pikachu said. "Maybe there's a detective in you after all."

Ruby tossed the invisible, still lit match aside, and they heard the sound of fire igniting!