009

~~~

May 21, 2023

We all still sat there just chilling when Logan came walking through the door. He looked at me and motioned for us to talk. I nodded my head and got up following him to his room. "Use Protection!" Julian yelled. "Shut up Julian!" I said and closed the door.

He smiled and motioned for me to sit next to him on his bed. I did so as we looked at each other in silence. There was this sudden urge in me wanting him, craving his lips. I didn't hesitate but kiss him softly.

He didn't care either he kissed me right back. But soon he had pulled away as we sat there looking at each other. "I'm still in love with you." He spoke up. I smiled weakly as I held his face in my hands. "I've always loved you Bubbas." I said as he smiled and kissed my hand.

"Does that mean we can be together again?" He asked me excitedly. I giggled at his perkiness but frowned. "I love you Logan I truly do, but We can't be together right now." I said honestly. "But why?" He asked saddened.

"It's not you. It's me." I said "Don't pull tht shit on me Mel." He said as I laughed because we told each other if we ever break up to never pull the 'it's not you it's me' shit. "I just mean that you just broke up with her." I said as he looked down.

"If we got together right now people wouldn't care about you." I said but it came out wrong. "Ouch." He said as I giggled again. "That's not how I meant it. I just meant that others will see you get with another girl after you broke up with yours. They'll just be like 'well at least he moved on'. When people look at me they'll think I'm some slut, or a whore for getting with you right after you broke up with her." I said.

He nodded his head and looked down. "I understand." He said as I pulled him in for a hug. "You will forever have my heart Logan Mendoza." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. We pulled away as I see his eyes watery.

"You act like I'm leaving you again." I giggled as I wiped his tears. "I know I just missed your touch." He said as I smiled and kissed his lips once more.

We got up from the bed and walked to the door as I heard a thud. I looked at him and motioned for him to stay quiet. I placed my ear on the door to hear little hushing noises. I opened the door quickly as my two dumbass cousins fell into the room.

"Seriously?" I questioned as they laughed as well as Logan and I. We walked back out to Danny and Slade as we all just talked. "Can we go get food?" I asked aloud. "You got money?" Julian asked. "Nope but I know my favorite cousin got me." I smiled at him. "Wow Seriously Mel?" Frank said hurt.

I laughed "Don't get butt hurt  on me now Frank. You said Zeke was your favorite." I squinted at him. "I was joking!" He said as I laughed again. "I'm always better than my brother." I flipped my hair as he laughed. "Alright let's go get food bitches." I said pointing to the door.

~~~
PLS READ
A/n: I honestly don't know what I wanted the actual story line to be BUT I'm actually gonna end it next chapter :( I'm sorry y'all I wasn't mentally prepared to write this book. I thought I did it but honestly it was t what I wanted to actually be.

I have an ending in mind so I'm gonna write that. Sorry everyone I just I don't know. The next boy I'm writing about is Julian :) just letting you know now.