006

~~~
January 24, 2021

"Are you ready yet Mel?" Julian asked. "Yeah hold up." I said putting on my shoes. "Why do you have to go back Melly? I miss you already." Bella said sadly. I chuckled lightly "I miss you more B." I said kissing her head and giving her a hug. "Bye aunty, thank you for all the love you've shown me when I was here." I smiled giving my aunt a hug.

"Anything for familia melody." She smiled and kissed my head. Yup I was going back to Hawaii, one of my closest friends had just passed away and I promised her brother I'd come home and help their family.

They were like family to us so I couldn't say no. She was my best friend and it's sad to see her gone, but I know she's in a better place.

I walked out the door with the boys helping me with all my bags. Logan, Slade  and Danny had pulled up real quick with Danny's truck so everything fits in the trunk. "Damn" I whispered to myself. I couldn't believe I was leaving again.

We had finally gotten everything in the car and said our last goodbyes. We soon started our drive to the airport which wasn't far, but it felt good to be with them all again. Logan squeezed my hand as I smiled and leaned into his side more as a tear slipped.

Logan and I decided to call it quits when I was gone. Not only because I'd be away for so long but because it felt like we started drifting apart a bit. Yet I didn't want us to really end. I knew he didn't either but it was something we both said okay to.

*At Airport*

"Cousins!" I yelled to my two cousins. "Cousin" they both yelled and wrapped me in a hug. "Imma miss you fakas" I laughed as a tear slipped. "Aye don't trip Mel, we gon come visit you." Julian reassured me. I smiled and hugged them once more.

"Don't do any fun shit without me." I said as they laughed "try not to" frank said making me laugh. I turned to Danny. "Danny Boi!" I smiled and wrapped him in a hug. "I'll miss you Daniela" I said "I'll miss you to Mel" he laughed letting go.

Than came Slade. "Slader." I frowned I can see he was crying. "Melly" he said and I hugged him tightly. "Promise not to switch up on me when Logan gets a new girl?" I asked as he scoffed and laughed "yeah right like he'd find a new girl. He's too stuck on you." He said making me Laugh.

"You're the little brother I've never had." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'll miss you a lot Slade." I smiled as he hugged me once more. Than last but not least came Logan.

"Two years is a very long time." He sighed as I weakly smiled and held his face in my hands. "I still and will always love you Bubba." I said and wiped his tears. "As cheesy as it is, this isn't a goodbye." I smiled weakly.

"It's just a see ya later." I said as he chuckled. "You're always a cheesy ass bitch." He said as I giggled "And you're  always a a bitch" I smiled as I pecked his lips. "At least promise me you won't forget about me?" He questioned. "How could I ever forget you my love?" I smiled once more.

"I mean you right look at me I'm fine as fuck." He said biting his lip acting all sexy. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him once more. "I love you Logan." "I love you Melody." He replied as he let me go.

A tear had slipped as I said goodbye to the one guy who actually treated me right. The one who I truly loved.

"Last call for flight 904 California to Hawaii. Last call for flight 904 California To Hawaii."

~~~

Um yeah this sucks azz sorry my writing is getting suckier each time I update but I gotta think of something lol