008

~~~
May 20, 2023

"Are you ready yet Mel? Hurry the hell up!" Frank yelled. "Callate I'm coming right now." I said putting on my hoops and walking out of my room. "Finally Damn." Julian said getting up. "Shut up leave me alone." I glared at them as we all walked out of our apartment and down to Julians car.

"Can we pick up Slade please!" I pleaded. "Bro what's up with you obsessed with your ex's brother?" Frank laughed. "First of all Slade my boy is my best friend thank you very much, and Logan may be my ex but he is still my friend that I care deeply for." I said matter of factly.

"More like you still love him." Julian teased. "What is your point? I told you idiots already that I still love him okay?" I said getting annoyed. I know they were joking, but it just still hurts seeing him with another girl. "Aye Mel come on you know we're just pulling your leg." Julian said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said as we drove to some house function.

*At house party*

It was hella packed inside, this place was fucking huge as hell and I was just having the time of my life. Probably had a little too much to drink but I didn't care. Logan had brought Paige and Slade luckily so I could hang with him.

"Please don't leave me." I said to him aloud. "Mel" he whined as a girl started dragging him away. "Oh never mind go have fun!" I laughed as he thanked me and went into the middle with the girl.

Logan's PoV:

I ended up going to a function with the boys and Melody. We've been here for a good hour and Melody of course wanted me to bring Slade so I did, but Paige showed up and ended up wanting to go too.

We've been together for about six months now. I totally was in love with her, but not like how I am in love with Melody. There's just something about her that I love so much.

Lately Paige has been getting on my nerves about everything. I had asked her to come and have dinner with my family, but she said that she was 'sick'. Found out a week later she was at her friends house, a guys house. Usually I don't get jealous, but it's just the fact she lied.

She's already caused problems with the boys lately too. She got mad that theres not a heart next to her name, but there's one next to Melody's and Becka. (A random girls name as his BFF)

Becka is like my little sister, and she moved away to Utah when we were freshmen. Melody, well I never really wanted to let her fully go, so I've always kept a white heart by her name.

"Babe dance with me." Paige said grabbing my hand and grinding on me. "Not right now Paige. I'm not in the mood." I said. "What why?" She asked. "Just not in the mood." I said. I was DD tonight. She continues to grind on me, she was fucking drunk as hell once again.

I look over into the crowd as I see Melody swinging her shirt in the air and guys cheering her on. "Julian!" I yelled as he looked at me and I motioned to Melody. "I'm busy bro." He said dancing with some girl. I rolled my eyes looking for frank and see him dancing with a girl too.

Melody had gotten out of the crowd and headed over to me and Paige. "Hey Lowg? Have you seen my shirt?" She giggled. "Mel where the hell is your shirt?" I asked. "That's why I'm asking you." She laughed and started walking backwards and almost falling.

"Mel!" I yelled and grabbed her before she actually fell. "Sit down." I said placing her on the couch. She nodded her head and passed out. "Oh great. She's knocked out now." Paige said as I rolled my eyes. "Can you just sit here with her for a bit please? I'm getting Slade." I said as she shook her head no.

"Paige I'm coming back just wait please." I said as she rolled her eyes and sat on the other side away from Melody. I shook my head looking for Slade. I saw him dancing with a girl and so I had to get through.

"Slade!" I yelled and his head turned. "We gotta go!" I said as he shook his head. "Oh come on Lowg!" He said. "Melody passed out." I said and he shook his head as he stopped dancing and we walk over to Melody.

I see Frank and Julian and Danny by her already. "Mel, come on mel get up." Frank nudged her. She shifted and didn't get up. "Of fucking course. Lowg carry her to the car please." Frank said. I didn't hesitate because she's still my friend and I just want to make sure she's okay.

Paige's PoV :

He carried her to the fucking car. I was right fucking there and he fucking carried her to the damn car.  "What the hell Logan." I said pissed off. "What do you fucking want Paige?" He said irritated with her in his hands. "Why are you carrying her for?" I crossed my arms.

"Bro literally she is passed the fuck out. She can't walk so I am carrying her to the car." He said mad at me. "Now shut the fuck up." Slade said as I looked at him rudely.

Logan's PoV:

Paige was getting mad at me, but I didn't care once again. I've honestly been wanting to break up with her lately. I just haven't done it yet.

"Here put her down in the trunk." Frank said as we all glared at him. "Really?" Danny said shaking his head. "What she's passed out." He shrugged. We were still trying to figure out how to fit inside the car. Considering that we all came in Julian's small ass car for some reason.

"Here I'll drive, I didn't drink much anyways." Julian said. "You sure bro?" I asked him. He nodded his head as he got into the drivers seat, Paige in the front. Slade sat on Danny's lap because he's smaller and Melody laid on me. Frank sat in the middle.

*next morning*

Melody's POV:

I woke up and looked for my phone. I grabbed someone's phone because it wasn't mine and checked that it's nine in the AM. I honestly don't even know how I'm up right now.

I get up out of bed and realize I'm in Logan's room. I walk out to see all the boys except Logan. "Well isn't it the life of the party." Danny laughed at me. I flipped him off and sat on the couch with Frank. "What did I do this time?" I asked hoping I didn't do something totally stupid.

"Well, you were like fucking gone, and took your top off and threw it." Julian laughed alone with the other two. "That was my favorite top too." I said shaking my head. "Than you passed out so Logan carried you to the car." Frank said as I nodded my head and laid my head on Franks shoulder.

"Where is Logan anyways?" I asked confused. "You mean you didn't hear them fighting in the front?" Julian laughed. "Who's fighting?" I asked confused. "Logan and Paige Bro, get with the program." Danny laughed.

"Why are they fighting? What happened?" I asked still lost. "They're fighting about you, home wrecker." Frank nudged me. I was shocked, "wait I'm no home wrecker what the fuck." I said. "Yeah well, last night Logan was caring a lil bit more about you than he did for Paige." Danny said eating an apple.

"But than again it's not your fault." Julian spoke up. "Actually, Logan was gonna break up with her anyways so." Slade said coming out of his room. "Slader." I smiled as he sat down next to me and he laid his head on my shoulder. "Wait he was really gonna break up with her? He never said anything before did he?" Julian asked confused.

I shrugged. "I didn't know shit." I said. "Well he didn't say it directly, but they've been fighting a lot lately." Slade said. "That doesn't mean they're breaking up." Danny butted in. "Yeah but then again, he did say he wasn't feeling it with her anymore." Frank said as they all nodded.

"How am I just finding this all out now?" I asked lost as hell. "Because he's still in fucking love with you Melody." Julian shook his head as my face went red.

~~~

I don't know what I'm doing anymore I'm sorry :(