CHAPTER 12: LOVE AND PAIN

It was really suffocating for Minsu when he noticed that there's something bounding him from Jeyou. The guy suddenly became passive and silent all the time. He might nod sometimes but he deeply knew that Jeyou felt the need to ignore him which made him confuse as hell as to why he should?

When lunch time buzzed, Jeyou did ask to go ahead first and didn't even eyed on him while asking for his permission. He just walked out carrying his bag on his shoulder.

Jeyou on the other hand, upon exiting the classroom, he hit someone's elbow by his, without minding it, he didn't notice it was Jerome not until he felt the need to apologize. While picking up the things Jerome had slipped on his hands, he saw someone's hands helping him with the things.

A simple smile plastered on the orange-haired guy's lips as he recognized the person. It wasn't his intention to drop the things and let Jeyou helped him.

"I'm sorry...Jerome right?" Jeyou apologized.

"Nah, It's okay"

Jerome will always be fine if its Jerome unless it's Jeyou with some other guy, probably with his feelings towards Minsu.

"I'll go ahead" Jeyou said and tapped his shoulder, giving him a volt of electricity running throughout his body. He nodded as a response and even walked him away with his fluttering gazes.

"Umm...Jerome?" He came into reality when someone called him, when turned his face, he saw Minsu. He sighed secretly and put his usual smile again.

"Jeyou's heading from that direction"

"No, I just wanna ask if where's Woonggi?"

An akward chuckle revealed Jerome's unthinkable mind. He shouldn't say that.

"I thought you'll ask me about Jerome" Minsu just chuckled in insincerity. "Woonggi left me his words, I think his brother fetched him up since I saw them?"

"Thank you Jerome, see you around" Minsu walked away with sadness and Jerome noticed that. A realization tinged him. He claimed that something happened between the two and probably the sudden commotion was only the reason for it.

Minsu fall in line at the canteen, he'll be eating alone while wondering where's his bestfriend. He should be with him since he badly needs someone right now to eat with him.
When he got served by the staffs, he then chose to sit at the table far from group of students having great time eating their meals. He wasn't really able to eat the food.

Kyungho came to the place also, when he tried to look for his gem, he didn't see it, Minsu is a smol boi and that's the factor why it wasn't possible to search for him. Kyungho sighed as he thought Minsu would be with Jeyou's company, eating comfortably with his rival. He almost returned when a sudden noice vibrated on his tummy, probably hungry. He didn't have any choice but to order a tray of meal.

While searching for his table, a wide and perfect smile appeared both on his eyes and lips as he stared at the sulky Minsu who barely swallows his food. He immediately went to his table, upon dropping his tray, Minsu didn't even noticed it. He must be too preoccupied.

Kyungho messed his hair giving him the notice that there's someone with him. Minsu almost spit the food on his mouth resulting him to choked the food he swallowed. Kyungho then bend over to give him his water. Minsu didn't mind it and just drank Kyungho's water (gether, mind your mind). Kyungho was caressing his back.

"Are you fine now?" He asked.

"Yeah, you startled me!" He acted pissed immediately as he finally recognized Kyungho's presence.