CHAPTER 9: PLAYFUL CUPID

[IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO PARTICIPATE ON THE POLL, I NEED YOUR RESPONSE. THANK YOU🙏]

Reluctantly doing any stuff, in a midst of sulkiness and boredom, Minsu's just lying on his bed, it's been nine o'clock already in the morning yet this smol dino is still on his tired state. He had no idea why was a sudden feeling affects his mood, it wasn't usual, it's probably strange from what he had been before.

"Son? Are you up?" Mrs. Kim called him outside his room. He sighed and just sat on his comfy. He pouted his lips and squished his cheeks.m, it's like it was burnt.

"Yes Mom!" he retorted with insincerity.

"Prepare yourself Son, we'll met a close person of mine"

"Yes Mom!"

Though he's definitely agreeing but his body don't, he just want to lay all day long, he's tired and he will always be since the day he decided to neglect that tall, arrogant and tough guy.

"Can't you just leave! Get out of my head! Arghhh!" He complained while hammering his skull using his fists a little harsh.

He had no choice but to rise and just prepared himself reluctantly. There's no such willingness left on his body, it's only a sense of obedience for his Mom.

After thirty minutes, he went to the kitchen and witnessed his Mom preparing the food they'll bring. He sculpted a frown on his forehead.

"Why are we packing lots of foods Mom? We won't come home today?"

"Aish! Come on Son, I just want us to enjoy later, the more food the more joy, aren't you with me?"

"Whatever Mom" he answered while getting one slice of a sandwich, Mrs. Kim handed him a pack of Milk. Out of the blue, he thought of an idea.

He knows that his Mom is a love expert, so what if he inquired something?

"Mom? Is Dad coming?" he introduced the topic, he don't want to be abrupt.

"He's busy Son, you know but I think he'll get home before New Year" Mrs. Kim responded and gave him a smile.

"I see amm... Mom? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what about it?"

He gulped a milk from his throat before answering his Mom.

"Hmm...Was there anything special from a person who likes to tease someone for no big reason?"

Mrs. Kim paused, trying to digest the question, she then crossed her arms.

"Maybe because they want someone's attention, probably they like the person?"

"But there's a lot of people, why would that person picked that someone?"

Packing the food neatly, Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Maybe because they're meant to be?"

There's no such assurance from his Mom yet why do he feels like it somewhat makes sense.

"What if that someone started to ignore that person and that someone feels like there something wrong, why such Mom?"

"Mainly because that someone haven't expressed his true feelings, that person didn't considered the things he want, they decided in a way that they're just confused. Instead of evading, why don't just get accustomed into it?"

"But why Mom?"

"Because you're avoiding yourself to like that person" Mrs. Kim finally faced his young confused adorable kiddo."You just need to follow what you want, you're just making yourself miserable if you choose not to listen to yourself very well" Mrs. Kim then walked on him and hugged him.