CHAPTER 2: THAT GUY

Note: Sorry Everyone for the long wait. I was busy with my school works and glad I'm free today. So, here's what you want.

Minsu was still on his seat, calming himself after his long battle, a battle which involves his confidence. His introduction was done and he'd still stuttered again and again. Tilting his head, he slapped his forehead and then hit it on the desk. He can't move on, he should've been accustomed about that stuff but look at him, he's such a cutie patotie in a 20 years old body.

"Hi? are you okay?" said a calm and innocent man next to his seat. He glanced at him and made an akward smile.

"Sort of" Minsu retorted, sighing again in confrontation.

"You're still the Minsu I knew, nothing's changed" his answer made Minsu frowned his forehead while tilting his head towards the guy, slowly and confused.

"What...are you talking... about?" Minsu asked awkwardly.

"Hi, by the way, I am Jeyou" the guy introduced himself, giving his hand to the confused soft guy. Scratching his nape, Minsu received his hand as a respect.

"The one I said before, that's true" That guy named Jeyou stated while still holding Minsu's cute soft hand. "We were actually classmates before in one subject only" The answer made his eyes zoomed and then his mouth formed into a full O.

He pointed his index finger on him, making a surprised look, Jeyou who seems to be attracted on him tried to make himself normal. He can't resist it.

"So...you remember me?" Excitedly, he asked Minsu who's still on that position. He almost smiled perfectly while waiting for his most awaited answer from this soft guy who made his heart melted after he met him.

However, shaking his head, Minsu was just surprised to the fact that how come he doesn't know this guy when Jaeyou knew him.

Jeyou found himself reacting in disbelief. He became shy after what Minsu has reacted. He made an awkward laugh.

"I miss you so much, good thing we met again" Jeyou said on his mind, perfectly smiling. He still can't believe that they're classmates again and what made him happy the most was because Minsu was his seatmate. He can have an advantage this time.

"I'm sorry, J-Jeyou? yeah, I'm really sorry for not knowing you" Sincerely, Minsu even bowed his head.

"Nooo! It's okay, that time, you were too busy staring outside the window. During breaktime, you spent time with your bestfriend and when there's no class, you are too preoccupied. So I haven't had the chance to make friends with you" a long explanation made Minsu pout his lips.

"Fuck!" cunning on his mind,Jeyou seems to be overwhelmed by his cute reaction. If Minsu keeps doing that expression, he'll probably kiss him. God knows how he like this soft boy.

Thank God, Minsu removed that pouty reaction and smiled normally. He signed something like 'just a moment', he was busy searching for something inside his organized stuffs from his bag.

"W-What's this?" Awkwardly, Jeyou asked while stammering. Asking why would Minsu gave him a cute picture of him with a name on it.

"That's for apologizing and also to remind me in the future if I can't remember you again" Minsu chuckled again which caused a mini heart attack to Jeyou. His heartbeat wasn't normal.
"It's yours, don't mind my face on it"

"No, you're actually...cute" embarrassingly, Jeyou bowed his head, not letting Minsu know that he's actually blushing. Minsu just tapped his shoulder and finally when the prof started discussing, he's able to listen now. Thanks to Jeyou who can't stop from staring on him. He really made this guy crazy for him and he's unaware of that.

Tilting his head, Minsu suddenly saw the guy outside the window. It looks like Kyungho also saw the smol boy he met earlier. Minsu evaded the staring competition. He can't, he's afraid after all, he's still a cute lil boy who loves fooling around.

Kyungho smirked after seeing Minsu being fearsome by his stares only. Undeniably, it made him smile a little, he can't accept that he'll met a guy who will let him move his lips prettily.