CHAPTER 11 : LOVEY DOVEY

Kim Family's house was surrounded with heavy and confused feelings. When Minsu came back being uncomfortable. The redness of his face made his Mom curious as to why he looked like that.

"So you're telling me that....you think you like him too?" Woonggi asked Minsu when they met each other after that romantic scene. They're in Minsu's room thinking for their next plan.

'This hoe literally had to fool himself, I'mma slap this with my salad' Woonggi babbled.

"I.. don't know! I just... It's just... something like..."

"Bish! Can you make yourself clear? Gosh!"

"If you only saw what he just did to me" He exclaimed.

"I saw everything hoe" Woonggi retorted unruffled.

Minsu's temperature raised making him look more a red tomato.

"Y-You've seen us!?"

"You're not deaf, are you?"

"So..."

"Bish, I don't care! uh!"

Minsu then sighed, he became sulky and laid on his bed, covering his face with a pillow. Suddenly, Woonggi  thought that his friend literally needs him.

"Okay fine, my salad will serve you something today so at least I could help you" Woonggi announced.

"Whaaaaat?" Minsu answered in a weak and unwilling voice.

"The truth is, I want you both to be together bis-- Minsu" He refrained from saying the term, he should console his bestfriend. Minsu then sat from his position, putting his chin on his both palms seriously looking to Woonggi.

"So, you don't hate him?"

"That was before"

"What happened then?"

'This hoe! I'm supporting him already but the bish still asking too many questions!'

"Okay Fine! so I saw it on his eyes okay? I already knew that he likes you and..."

"And?"

"Chan told me"

"Who's Chan?"

"Kyungho's Friend!" He rolled his eyes, Looks like Woonggi keeps getting annoyed every time Minsu will ask him numerous questions.

"What!? Why you didn't tell me!?"

"Because that's our secret! And you should be thankful though!"

Minsu suddenly behaved. He's considering Kyungho's feelings for him. He might feel something for him but he's still confuse, overthinking to some possibilities.

"I know that you're still in doubt with his feelings and as your friend, I should be on your side but Minsu, you can give him a chance to see if he's really sincere"

A chin up made Minsu glitter in less worries. He then immediately hugged his bestfriend tightly.

"Thank you Woonggi-ah" He stated wiping off his tears.

"Are you crying gay?" Woonggi answered. "Ouch!" Minsu had to pinch his waist for teasing him.

"Just let me have this moment boi!"

"Whatever, Imma pretend I'm touched with this skinship"

"But if it's Donggeon?"

"The fuck Minsu!?"