CHAPTER 10: FILLED WITH BLUSHES

Happy Update Everyone, sorry for the long wait :< was too busy with our Final Exams. Btw, we're almost at the end of this story🌷

Seeing the person you always want to see is such a monumental moment. It may be infatuation or pure love, when you see your favorite person, everything feels surreal. A cold air will embrace your body, giving chills you don't know why. A heat will burn your ears and cheeks, blushing and flushing.

The tough guy finally had the chance to see his soft guy. It just some few days of not meeting each other but for Kyungho, it's like a century. You'll really feel longing for someone.

He can't help but to hide his full smile using a smirk. They're ready to have an all day long staring competition. Minsu was just staring at him, He's facing his head a little bit upward to meet Kyungho's glances. Out of the blue, Kyungho held his cheek like it was a masterpiece of an artist lost for almost a decade.

A volt of electricity finally tinged Minsu effectively. The real confusion is happening to him right now. He want to remove Kyungho's hand on his face but there's something on him trying to stop it. Majority of his willingness is giving Kyungho a chance as well as for him. It was all really of a sudden. Everything perfectly fits the unexpected scenario.

"Why are you ignoring me?" A revelation melted Minsu's body that he almost lost his balance if only Kyungho didn't caught his waist. It's another move for Kyungho. Only inches separates their faces, Minsu's hands on his chest, he felt the loud beats from Kyungho's heart. Even Minsu had it also but he's still confused!

"He--ey" Mrs. Jang interrupted the intense moment, it was all ruined when Minsu pushed Kyungho back.
"Is this your phone Minsu-ah?" Mrs. Jang showed the phone Minsu wants.

"Uh...Yes...Thank you Auntie!" Minsu then grabbed it immediately and took his exit but Kyungho followed him when he asked for permission to his Mom. Mrs. Jang sense something and it's not disgusting though she thought.

"Hey!" shouted still chasing Minsu who's as quick as a leopard.
"Minsu!"

"I don't know you!" Minsu retorted still walking fast, he swear, he doesn't want to see this guy.

"Can we talk?" Kyungho still insisted himself. Minsu just ignored him when he's annoyed, he ran the distance and grabbed Minsu, the quickness of Kyungho's move caused them to lose their balance, Kyungho turned his back to avoid Minsu from hitting the ground. He caught Minsu's body by his arms while the soft guy was on his top, both closing his eyes.

Kyungho complained when he finally felt the pain on his back and head but hugging his soft guy, the pain won't matter anymore. It was a quarter from noon to afternoon, they're laying on the street, it's a goddamn scene, if only Woonggi see them in that position, his salad might be annoyed again.

Minsu's eyes opened and finally, he met Kyungho's gazes again, this time! it's on another mood. Both hearts beats rapidly, it's like two drums we're being played. The slow motion takes its process, the gazes was perfectly paired with the touch of wind and the sound of the chirping birds.

"You look cuter when you're nearer to me" Kyungho said finally showcasing his perfect smile, not just a smirk, he doesn't want to threat his gem.

"You..." Minsu didn't finish his lines when Kyungho forced his body to fully rest on his top. (The author really love this HAHAHA).

'Do something Minsu! This ain't right!' Minsu was talking to his mind.

'I... Can't!'

'Just do something!'

'I really can't!'

"You don't know how hard to keep hiding my feelings for you, you ruined everything Minsu" Kyungho exclaimed.

"I never force you to do that"

Seems like Minsu's confidence suddenly showed up. Kyungho lift him a little letting himself to see Minsu's face.

"I should blame you, you know that?" Kyungho smiled, his eyes were sparkling, he then pinched Minsu's cheeks.

"I didn't do anything to you Kyungho!"

Kyungho chuckled, it was his first time hearing Minsu calling his beautiful name.

"You did, if you don't believe me then do it yourself" Kyungho confessed, grabbing Minsu's hand and rest it on his chest where his heart is located.

Minsu felt like what Kyungho said is also what he feels. It was all confusing but suddenly, there's happiness on his inner state. Kyungho's heartbeat joined his heartbeat synchronously. Minsu smiled, he don't want to but he couldn't help.

"Can we just stand? People might see us!" Minsu changed the subject.

"Why? are you shy?" The question painted a blush on Minsu's face. "Aww!" He then smashed Kyungho's chest and finally escaped from his arms. "What was that!?"

Kyungho then stood up and fixed himself.

"Why did you do that!" He asked in aggravation.

"I didn't hit you hardly!" Minsu responded. The soft guy has finally found his courage.

"You know what? you have to pay for it!"

"Come on then! Punch me!" Minsu challenged the tough guy who's smirking playfully.

"Don't regret it!" Kyungho denounced and took the chance to held Minsu's waist and then, they found their lips touching each other.

Minsu's eyes widened after being shocked, it was his first kiss! The tough guy stole it, he almost tried to removed his lips but when Kyungho's lips moved, his eyes immediately closed.

Kyungho's passionate kiss taught Minsu to return the favor. The kiss was breathtaking, hearts were beating too loud. Birds were singing and the wind witnessed the romance.

When they finally felt the lack of respiration, Kyungho parted their lips, still closing his eyes, enjoying what he just did. Minsu on the other hand loves it.

"How was that?" Kyungho asked in awkward silence.

Minsu had a gulped, he can't believe it! He dared to ask him!

"You're..." Minsu answered. Kyungho was anticipating for his answer but Minsu just pushed him, he added then "Asshole!" and ran quickly as he could.

"Hey! You're unfair Minsu!" Kyungho shouted.

"Your ass Kyungho!" Minsu shouted back.

Kyungho just scratches his nape, his attention suddenly focused on the stuff. It was Minsu's phone, he grabbed it and stared on it.

"He wanna run away from his crime yet he sucks"

Kyungho chuckled and pocketed the phone. It's time to packed his things up and just live in the place near Minsu's.

"This time, you can't escape from my anymore"

A long smile had him while heading to his new shelter provided by Minsu himself? well, yeah, unintentionally.

"D-Did I just saw them...K-Kissing on the street in front of my salad? for the nth time? What the actual fu-"

"Watch your mouth my little puppy"

"You! Can you...uh! Stop following me Donggeon!" Woonggi annoyingly pushed the guy named Donggeon.

"I can't my little puppy" That Donggeon pouted his lips in front of the ill-tempered pattootie.

"Please! Leave my salad alone uhh!"

to be continued...

Thank you to those who participated on the poll, you can still vote until I close it. Keep Safe Everyone!🌷🌷