Chapter 16|21:25 - 21:40 p.m.

"Why are you banging your head against the table like that?" Hyung said with a confused face.

"Ah, j-just, just because it's somehow felt nice!" I grin, definitely not giving the best answer but whatever.

"Huh?? I think not only the fever but your mind has gone too, poor the table," Minho hyung caresses the table.

"Hey! What was that supposed to mean, hyung!?" I raised my voice a bit.

"Nothing," He said, sticking out his tongue.

Then Minho hyung runs cutely to the living room while giggling like a little kid. He is the world's most annoying older brother, I swear.

"Wait for me hyung!" I chuckled and followed him.

We both plopped ourselves on the couch, looking at each other and laughing for no reason. After a while, there is a silence.

The air slowly becomes awkward, I don't know whether Minho hyung is thinking the same thing as me or not, but right now I'm sure we both need to clarify about something.

My hoodie sleeve is almost torn because I keep digging my nail into it, my feet are shaking in nervousness.

I glance to the older boy next to me, Minho hyung unexpectedly looks very calm, much different from me.

I take a deep breath and ready to ask him for his accountability for the loss of the purity of my lips.

"Do you want to watch a movie, Sungie?"

"Ahhh my lips!" I screamed because hyung spoke out of the blue.

"Woah there, what's wrong with your lips?" He asked, got surprised by my scream.

"Eh? Umm, nothing. What did you say hyung?" I answered fishily.

"You sure are weird today," He tilts his head and furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah, because of you."

"I said, do you want to watch a movie? Since there is nothing we need to do and I'm not sleepy yet."

"But there is something we need to do though."

"Of course you're not sleepy." I rolled my eyes.

"So is it a yes or no?" He scoots closer to me.

"Y-yes! I would love to, let's watch a movie." I turn my head away from him.

"Which one you want to watch?" He grabs the remote, turning on the TV.

"It's up to you hyung." I don't really want to watch a particular movie at the moment.

"The Avengers then." He types the title.

"End game? Didn't we already watch this?" I'm pretty sure we've seen it in theaters before.

"Yeah, but I want to watch it again, you don't want it?" He looks at me.

"I'm not in the mood to cry, but okay since I love this movie." I just nod.

"Oh no, this movie is 3 hours long, we won't have a chance to talk."

Minho hyung suddenly got up and came back with a blanket for us. He covers our bodies but mostly mine.

"Are you warm enough?" He asked while basically turns me into a burrito.

"Yes, I am. Thanks!"

"Okay, then let's start the movie."

Hyung is ready to press the play button but my hand abruptly snatched the remote from his hand and turned off the TV.

Minho hyung is surprised, he looks at me with a weird look. I'm surprised too, but I guess my hand tried to encourage me to have a talk with Minho hyung.

"What's wrong now? I don't want a nothing as an answer again."

"H-hyung, please don't be mad, but can't we just have a simple night talk?" I asked.

"What night talk?? Just ask him about the kiss already!"

"All of a sudden? Why?" He cackles.

"Emm, because I want to ask you about something."

Minho hyung blinks fastly, maybe ten times per second. His eyes wander around, don't know where to land.

He scratches his side hair nervously, like someone who's going to give a speech in front of a crowd.

"W-what do you want to ask about?" He said, strangely focusing on the blank TV screen.

Not gonna lie, I am extremely nervous too. I think my heart will burst anytime soon because the beats are just crazy.

"Can I really just ask him? About the kiss?? I'm not ready for his answer! God, what should I do?"

Luckily, I remembered Chan hyung's messages before and decided to start this conversation with a light question first.

"Hyung, you said you lose rps to take care me of me right?" I asked, surprisingly confident enough.

"Uh-huh." He nodded, only once.

"I'm sorry, but I saw Chan hyung's messages for you this afternoon," I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"You looked at my phone without my permission!?" Minho hyung is taken aback.

"Since when do I need your permission anyway? And besides, you're the one who left it on my bed, I almost broke it." I smile teasingly while looking at the ceiling.

"You almost what??" His eyes widen.

"Hey, it's not important right now, just answer my question hyung." I hit his hand slightly.

"You didn't ask any question though." He hits my hand back.

"Oh right, so my question is, did you really lose rps or were you volunteered yourself? The truth please." I close my eyes and cross my arms, waiting for Minho hyung's honest answer.

"It's a secret," He whispered in my ear.

I open my eyes in surprise and touch my ear in disbelief, I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"Wha- No! You have to tell me the truth!" I slap his thigh, not too hard.

"Don't wanna." He shrugs off.

"Hyung." I shake his shoulders back and forth, dragging the word along.

But Minho hyung just smiles and enjoys my shake. I'm deeply annoyed with this hyung.

"Ask me another question, Sungie. The one before was unnecessary." He laughs.

No more rambling, no more silly question. This is the time, I need to let out my secret weapon and find out about Minho hyung's true feelings.

"Why did you kiss me?"

Finally, I put out the main question.