Chapter 20|22:20 - 22:35 p.m.

(Jisung's pov)

"This proves how much of an ignorant we were. We couldn't recognise each other feelings for almost 4 years, wow," I spoke to break the silence.

"We're just too close, up to the level where I feel that something is missing when you're not beside me," Minho hyung replied.

"We get used to each other's existence, to the point where it's invulnerable." I chuckle.

"Yeah, and it caused us to become blind to each other's feelings." Minho hyung covers his eyes, hinted at blind.

"Not really, I just tend to interpreted your love as an act of kindness. Also, you tease me a lot, there is no way I could know that you have a feeling for me." I roll my eyes.

"Didn't you know? The more you love someone, the more you want to tease them."

"Where did you get that information?"

"I made it myself." Minho hyung laughs.

I smack him irritatedly, he keeps dodging but I succeeded to lay at least 5 little smacks on his body.

"Ouch, sorry, sorry, hahahahaha."

"That information is nonsense." I huffed.

"But it's a fact though, you have an amusing reaction whenever I tease you, it makes me fall deeper into you." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I get baffled and lower my head because I don't want him to see my flushed face.

"Yeah, just like this," He said, moves closer to me then tilting down his head, so his face now only inches apart from mine.

"You said that I always acted this way whenever you tease me, but you had zero idea that I love you, it means that you're extremely dense." I stick my tongue out.

"Hey, you're actually denser than me," He exclaimed.

"I could never tell that someone who teased me is in love with me, sorry not sorry." I snickered.

"Not just that, you know. How many times have I tried to kiss you? You're just too cute that I couldn't hold myself back, even when it was on live," Minho hyung said bluntly.

"I counted the kisses as a tease."

"Tease? If you didn't quickly flinch away, we must have kissed a hundred times already by now and Stays would freak out."

"Thank God, I have a good reflex." I pretend to be relieved.

"If all of those kiss attempts are not enough then tell me, was there a day when I didn't go to your room and slept in your bed? Even though we rarely ended up sleeping together because your dense self, have no idea that I desperate to sleep with you." Minho hyung shakes his head disappointed.

"If you want to sleep with me, you could just tell me right?"

"Do you really think it would be that easy?"

"Nope, sorry." I smile, showing my teeth.

"Can you realize now? You're 100% dense," He said while motioning one zero zero with his fingers.

"I refuse because hyung is 325% dense." My turns to motioned three two five with my fingers.

"What? How? Why? When? Where? Who? Me?" Hyung said, swung his head to the side on each word.

"I always glanced at you numerous times when we're together with the members," I said, trying to find a good reason so that I don't lose to him.

"Glance? How am I supposed to now that you were glancing at me? Glance means looking secretly, Sungie." He shuffles my hair around.

"I-I always trying to approached you and stood by your side." I panicked because it seems like I'm going to lose.

"I did the same to you." He cackles.

"I bought you a drink!"

"I bought you a whole meal everyday."

I'm at a loss for words. I'm trying so hard to remember what are the things I have done to express that I love him, but I come in conclusion that there were not many.

"Does this mean that I'm more ignorant than him?"

"Did you know how hard it was to not just engulfed you in a hug and kiss you everywhere? I barely refrain myself." Minho hyung clutches his head dramatically.

"Couldn't you hear my crazily loud heart beats whenever you were back hugging me or just simply looking at me?" I replied to his question by asking another question.

"Did you not realize that my eyes literally fired a laser whenever the members hugged you?" He snapped.

"Did you know how miserable it was when I tried to come near you, but you just so invested in your conversation with the other members and ignored me?" I snorted.

"You surely didn't shout enough." Hyung makes an annoying face.

"I nudged your shoulder a few times but you still ignored me." I cross my arms and turns my head to the side.

"When was that?"

"I forgot."

"Then just forget it, maybe it was an important conversation."

"No, you were giggling."

"Are you implying that you're jealous?" Now he is chuckling.

"No, I'm not." I have no idea why I'm mad.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again." He pulls my chin towards him.

I'm melting at the nickname, this hyung probably was a playboy in his previous life because he definitely knows how to flirt.

"Please reduce your cuteness, Jisung." He pinches my nose.

"Why?" I asked shyly.

"Because I'm jealous of the members who are clingy to you, they certainly think that you're cute." He pouts.

"Aren't you the one who is more clingy to them?"

"I'm not clingy, I just like bothering them."

"Is it because their reaction is amusing too? Then you might fall in love with them." I pouted even more than him.

"Just tell me that you're jealous, Sungie."

"Yes, I am! Do you think you're the only one who have jealousy?" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, hahahaha. Still, I won't fall in love with them because all I can see is you." He raises an eyebrow.

"What a flirty," I said peeved.

Minho hyung keeps wiggling his eyebrows up and down, suddenly singing to Miroh while matching his eyebrows' movements to the rhythm. I'm laughing loudly then Minho hyung joins me.

"Nowadays, I get jealous more often," We said in unison, again.

We look into each other's eyes in surprise, smiling together because we seem to have the same thought.

"Hyunjin!" We blurted out one name at the same time while pointing to each other's face.