Nobody said a thing

" If you wish to speak a few words to each other you have my gratitude"

"iruma ever since I saw you I thought you were someone else but when you became my friend you awoken something in me that I have no idea how it got there.
Ever since we started hanging out becoming friends I loved you and when I confessed to you you loved me back and when we were boyfriend and boyfriend I want to be your husband knowing that I will protect you and possibly your child our child and without a doubt I stand here before you that I love you and nothing will change that"
( I'm literally crying right now because it's so beautiful)

"asmodeus when I first met you I thought you were going to destroy me with your powers when we had that duel but as I got to know you you've been loyal to me and when you confessed my heart was beating so fast that I didn't even know what to do I love you and I hope that my husband or even my future children will learn something great from you as my husband I love you too"

"Do you iruma take sir asmodeus to be your lawful husband through sickness and through health poor and Rich"

"I do"

"And do you asmodeus take iruma to be your lawful husband through sickness and through health poor and Rich"

" I do"

" By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom" .

iruma pov

As soon as he said that my lips were on to his and we can hear the crowd cheering my grandpa crying and our best friends congratulating us.
We walk down the aisle and enter the limousine to go take photos.
After we were done with the photos we went to the repsession to have some fun.

It was beautiful and we were just having fun eating cake

My grandpa went a little overboard with the cake but I love it it's beautiful as we were having fun I danced with my grandpa, my grandpa's Butler, my best girlfriend there is and then finally danced with ,my husband it was a magical night where we...

My grandpa went a little overboard with the cake but I love it it's beautiful as we were having fun I danced with my grandpa, my grandpa's Butler, my best girlfriend there is and then finally danced with ,my husband it was a magical night where we just looked into each other's eyes.
And then we slowly leaned in and then we kissed.

After the reception and everything everyone went home and we started to get tired but we weren't sleeping tonight oh no we aren't we're going to have a little fun~.

Lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
U have bin warned

asmodeus pov
As we made it to our honeymoon suite I pinned him to the wall started to kiss down his neck.
He mode since he loved it so much so then I slid my hand down his stomach and put my hand to his crotch and moved it slowly .
he was moaning very loudly now.
"AH-ahhhh asmodeus~ mmmm~"
I was getting turned on too so I picked him up and threw him onto the bed I started tease stripping him and looking at him with very seductive eyes~
I finally took off his dress and I finally took off all my clothes I was in my boxers surprisingly he was in panties it was getting me turned on so I grabbed my tie and tied it around his eyes so we couldn't see what I was doing.

iruma pov

He blindfolded me so I couldn't see what he was doing all I could feel was his hands roaming my body as he started to rub my crotch and then all of a sudden he ripped off my panties.
With the cold air hitting me I was hard he just chuckled and started to lick my chest and went down I was getting so turned on I couldn't hold it in.
"Ah- ah -ahhhh- mmmmm -ah sooo good~"
Then he went down to my entrance and started licking sticking his tongue in and swirling it how is so ready to come at that moment I didn't know what to do~
Then he stopped and I whined
"why did you stop"
"Because of this" he said
I looked down and my eyes widened how is that going to fit in me so he positioned at my entrance and slowly pushed in it hurt but it felt amazing so after one minute of relaxing I finally told him to move he started moving so I yeld " fass-ter".
He obeyed with my wish and went faster and harder he pounded in me so much that I couldn't take it anymore.
" I'm gonna c-cum"
"Scream my name baby"
"DADDY PLEASE "
"As you wish baby"
He thrusted faster and faster and I couldn't hold it in much longer I finally came on my stomach and he came inside me

asmodeus pov
As I came inside him we were both pretty tired so I ended up cleaning up and put him to my chest and we cuddled for the rest of the night"are you hurt anywhere baby"
"No but that was really good maybe tomorrow I'll be the dominant one"

What happened to my innocent cinnamon roll and where did he go

whatever I love him and I wouldn't change anything my beautiful husband.

------------:-------------
That was so embarrassing for me to write well the last part was embarrassing the wedding was okay sorry I haven't been updating yet it's just that covered has taken a lot out of me and I've been real lazy and sleepy so that's why I haven't updated but here's some blue hearts
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I hope you like the chapter it wasn't easy for me to write it since I'm not really used to writing lemons but I hope you like it

leave a comment on your favorite ice cream flavor