jealous

iruma pov

I was walking down the Halls to go find my boyfriend and I was searching everywhere but I couldn't find him.I saw a white coat turning the corner and I immediately thought that was asmodeus. So I went to go say hi and give him a kiss on the cheek but when I saw him he was talking to a girl.

asmodeus pov

some girl wanted to talk to me privately and I suspected what was going to happen.The girl was saying stuff like how I was incredible how I was cool blah blah kept on going forever and ever until she said the three words she said" I love u"I merely turned her down because I knew I was in love with iruma. As soon as I turned away she grabbed my clothes and tried to kiss me but I pushed away from my lips she kissed my cheek.

iruma pov

As soon as I saw the girl kisses cheek I was instantly mad I wanted to kill her nobody messes with my boyfriend.i was going to of kick her off of him until he slapped her.

asmodeus pov

I slapped the girl that kissed me I was so angry that I didn't react the way I wanted to I just wanted to push her off.the girl ran away crying when I turn to my right I saw iruma.

iruma pov

I saw asmodeus look at me and I had a sad look on my face. But he came right up to me and hugged me told me that he would not ever do that again cuz he knows I love him and he loves me more than anything he told me he was sorry and kissed me on the forehead and my cheeks. I love him too much to be mad at him.

(Then they went home and snuggled)