fluff

asmodeus ,pov

I was walking to class when I saw iruma I was about to say something but all of a sudden he smiled. My eyes went wide and I thought to myself "god he looks so cute when he smiles I just want to hug him and love him and......... Wait what am I thinking.

iruma pov

I was laughing at a joke my friend made and I saw asmodeus. He looks so handsome and cool and....... I just love him but I don't know if he love me back. sometimes I think of him all the time.i look at the time "oh no I'm gonna be late".

Le~time skip~{because I'm lazy}

asmodeus pov

It was the and of school day and I was finally going to tell iruma how I feel I just hope he feels the same.i just love him so much and I want to be with him forever.

iruma pov

I saw asmodeus run up to me and he stopped to breathe.he looked at me and said "follow me" I don't know what he meant by that but I do know one thing I was blushing. He was holding my hand and my heart was beating.

asmodeus pov
We were at a spot where I was going to tell him my feelings. He looked at me and I said"I love you" and when I looked at him. He was crying "I so sorry for what I did I.. I. That's when he kissed me.

iruma pov
"I love u too" I loved him and he loves me " am I your boyfriend now".

asmodeus pov
"Yes we are" and we walked home together.

{How was my 1st fluff}