MESSAGE & NEW STORY ALERT

First of all I would like to thank everyone who have read this story and voted on it. This was my first work of fiction. I am very grateful to all the readers. I expected at least one comment but there was none, it's fine. I didn't loose hope. I have lived through each of my character while writing.  

I am also quite shocked to learn that two writers whom I followed lost their accounts. I really loved their stories and would want to find if they are writing or they have a new account. Anyone having knowledge please let me know. I don't know their exact names but as long as I remember it was pinkisaha & scrumptiouswrites 

I have penned down a new SHIVIKA fiction. Do give it a shot! 

RECKLESS TO RESPONSIBLE

"My..m.y...child" these two words passed chills in the spine of Shivaay
"Noo, only mine! Did you get it Mr? I will never let such a person father my child" bashed Anika
.
."Irresponsible and Careless" best describes the character of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Spends money like water, a spoiled brat who is thrown out of his house to live on his own terms. In this process he unravels a shocking fact of his life.He discovers that he is a father of a little girl on whose existence he didn't have a clue until yesterday.The bitter pill to swallow was learning about his blood suffering from a disease.

Anika Alva, an independent working woman who singlehandedly raised her daughter suddenly discovers her daughter being the victim of a grave disease. On top of that she experiences a blast from past when the father of her child suddenly makes an appearance in her life.

One hand there is Shivaay who is finding answers of "How &When" because as per his knowledge he never had  physical relationship with any woman and on the other hand there is Anika who learns that the stranger whom she trusted for months is the biological father of her child.

The destiny has perfectly planned each stage in their life. With every phase they discover their potentials and guide each other but the ultimate question lies is..

Will their little one experience a happy family or will be fated to embrace parent's love individually?

THANK YOU!

ALL RESPONSES ARE HEARTILY WELCOMED :)