PHASE 3: EMBRACING:PART-1

Anika's pov:

" You are a coward Anika"

"You don't love Annirudh"

" Mei sab thike kardunga"

These words still ring in my ears.

I was in middle of nowhere, surrounded by darkness, separated from outside world,nothing reached me .I was losing myself that is when I felt a touch , filled with warmness and assurance , I felt a void being filled , the line " Mei sab thike kardunga" hit my heart and I felt wetness in my eyes. I tried to wake up but failed , utilising all my energy I shook my fingers lightly , the touch felt so known,it tried to wipe away my tears filling my entire body with unknown energy .

Gaining control over my body ,suddenly I shot my eyes open and got up , strong light hit my eyes and momentarily my entire life flashed in front of my eyes. Gush of emotions rushed in my veins turning towards the source of warmth I found Shivaay starring at me ,his eyes reflected pain but his lips curved into a smile that reached his ears . I kept staring at him. He was the truth I was trying to run away from but here I found him right next to me . Smiling at my fate in a meeky voice I questioned him " tum sab thike kardoge?". He gently nodded. I wasn't convinced but my conscience screamed to trust him.

Shivaay's POV

The atmosphere suddenly changed , Anika's vitals dipped , fear engulfed me making me doubt my own actions , my trust was fading but hope was alive. Holding on to my hope , I gained composure and wiped her tears and believed on my efforts and it worked . Anika got up

A smile blossomed on my face seeing her collecting herself . She turned and looked at me with different emotions and silently questioned " tum sab thike kardoge" just like a little child would question her parents if her broken toy could be fixed . I gently nodded , my actions weren't convincing but she seemed to be convinced.

_____________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Anika was discharged from Hospital and sent back home . Surprisingly she decided to help Shivaay in reviving Oberoi Industries hence shifted to Delhi . Oberois welcomed her with open arms, gave her sufficient space and time to recover but never made her feel she is alone in all this . The support was overwhelming for Anika . Shivaay always made sure of her comfort . His actions defined pure dedication , he effortlessly worked day and night. Anika's smile would vanish all his tiredness , Anika was of great help to him . His family's constant support and belief , and love was his driving force.

Soon he reached great heights, he also established standards and set himself as an example to the world "Do not be shattered by your greatest downfall,it can also be a foundation of discovering yourself and emerging as an eminent personality ". His family was overjoyed but they knew that their son wasn't happy. All they wished was for his happiness.

Life cycle is not monotonous it can flip anytime . Gradually Annirudh's case reached dead end and was closed ,without gaining substantial evidence the case couldn't stand strong and it elapsed. Influence could not stem the process, the cops declared the case as open and shut . End of Annirudh's case marked the start of Anika's panic attacks , she was not in a rational state of mind . This was a great cause of worry for everyone . On the other end Sawants seemed like they came in terms with the judgement of cops . None other than Shivaay knew them better, it was all a facade but he chose to be a silent spectator and gain complete knowledge before entering the battle field .

For him Anika was his love , Yes he realised it and also accepted the truth ,he could do anything to bring her out of her agony even if it means he would have to turn a beast in Anika's eyes . For Anika , Shivaay was the person Annirudh trusted the most , his well wisher, guide and saviour thus she trusted him a lot and considered him a true friend at least that is what she thought. Their equation was defined as one sided love by Shivaay but little did he know Anika was ignorant of her own feelings. Anika tried hard to fight but a void always made her weak , she refused everyone and termed them as cowards. She decided to take the situation in her hands and left to Mumbai to test the waters herself.

The Oberoi family was flabbergasted on learning the news of Anika's disappearance . Shivaay was furious on Anika's childhish acts. He flew to Mumbai to learn Anika's past. After processing her past he knew that it was the time that he become "the bad guy". Before he could contemplate further he received the news of Anika's detainment. She was held captive in the process of raid on a brothel .Anika was a damsel in distress she was accused and insulted .Shivaay came as her knight in shining armour. 

 The temperature of the room suddenly dropped, red eyes, messy hairs and sly smile , Shivaay resembled a beast . That day he showed the world what is Shivaay Singh Oberoi made of. In the process of saving Anika he married her to shut everyone's mouth. Anika was petrified to even react , two hours back she thought what could be more worse than a detainment but now she was married helplessly . Within minutes she became someone's wife . 

Singhanias and Oberios were startled . Singhanias were guilty ,on the other hand Oberois welcomed Shivaay's decision. Shivaay realised the need of the hour and provided Anika with best medical attention , with the love and support of family she stabilised herself and started to accept things.

Anika failed to realise why she felt a void. She felt herself getting connected with Shivaay ,it was beyond her control . Amidst the evolving passion Shivika found themselves on the bed , for Shivaay it was mutual he assumed Anika is finally moving on but for Anika it was a mere escape to her pains because Shivaay always made her feel protected even from her own miseries. Gradually Anika feared that she was cheating Annirudh to relive herself she accused Shivaay as an opportunist , that changed everything . Anika only grew close to Shivaay when she wanted to vent out , it became her way of expressing and Shivaay obliged. 

Months passed there was no change in their equation. Annirudh's case faded , rumours subsided and media's attention was smoothly deviated . Contrary to the situation somewhere in the country fire of justice was still burning . 

Two weeks prior Annirudh's first year death anniversary , Shivika received a anonymous parcel , the contents of the parcel was beyond their imagination and led them to Mumbai as strangers to uncover the secret.

" In this battleground of life , I always strive to fight against iniquity , if this process ever take my life , Shivaay and Anika shall be given ownership to all my material possessions 

..A departed soul Annirudh Sawanth" 

ALL THE RESPONSES ARE HEARTILY WELCOMED  ;)