THE FINAL DECREE

MUMBAI

"Naina, don't be disheartened If not this time next time surely luck will knock our doors"

"It's been five years bunny. Seven years to our marriage and five years for us trying to have a baby. Maybe I am not bestowed with happiness of being a mother"

"Naina in all this process do you realise that you are losing yourself! Why can't we just adopt? I can't see you getting intoxicated like this"

"Wiping her tears Naina firmly resented Bunny and walked into the doctor's cabin as their name was called out"

"O! It looks so real, Doesn't it?" questioned Rudra

"I admit but I just hope that they don't get caught. I still can't believe that they got into your stupidity. Like seriously Naina and Bunny from yeh jawani yeh deewani?" taunted Omkara

"O! you are an oldie they are such iconic characters I am sure it will work" replied Rudra raising his imaginary collar

Currently all four of them were seated in Shukla Nursing home in Mumbai. Shivaay and Anika were consulting the doctor disguised as Bunny and Naina while Omkara and Rudra were scheduled a meeting with CFO, Shashank Shukla.There was a final string to be detached to unravel the whole story.

On this note let's drift into flashback to know the backdrop of this enactment.

■■■■■■■■■■

After witnessing Shivaay's breakdown the house turned possibly calm ,no words spoken or messages exchanged there was peaceful silence. Everyone left the place. The air was finally cleared for Shivika as they were left on their own.

Shivaay's tears dried , his red eyes and swollen face hurted Anika's heart. Approaching him slowly she sat next to him on the floor. Shivaay's state remained unaffacted. As he sat in silence for hours Anika accompanied him. Gradually Shivaay felt a weight on his shoulders that's when he realised Anika's presence. With closed eyes, frowned brows and open mouth Anika looked cute for Shivaay. He didn't have the heart to disturb her sleep but the steps he was about to take demanded her presence.

Gently lifting Anika in his arms Shivaay carried her out of the house.

Anika was awaken in the process but chose to keep the act going. She partially opened her eyes to find Shivaay driving towards Sawant's place.His behaviour puzzled her but she wanted to witness his further actions before reacting.

On reaching their destination Shivaay moved dangerously close to Anika. As her heartbeats turned erratic Anika couldn't control her out flowing emotions. Sensing Shivaay's face nearing, her lips parted as a reflex. While she anticipated a loving kiss a "clutch" sound reached her eyes. Alas! her lips tasted nothing but air. Unbuckling the seat belt Shivaay returned to his place and had a hearty laugh. Anika's face turned red in embarrassment. She felt like digging up a hole and covering her face. Noticing Anika's expression Shivaay halted his laugh and replied

"Anika, how did you declare yourself as an aspiring actress back then? Honestly you suck at concealing your emotions. I knew you were awake the moment I lifted you up.I assumed you would bombard me with questions but you remained silent so I just teased you a little to burst your bubble of acting"

Anika was relived to witness a smile back on Shivaay's face. De-boarding the car they both entered the house. Sawants warmly received them. Shivaay expressed his regret and tried to relive himself.