The Boy Duke of Athalon

Hey guys, this is a story called "The Boy Duke of Athalon" and depening on your comments and votes I'll post it... or not.

PLEASE NO STEALING IDEAS. THESE ARE ALL MY IDEAS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT I PUT UP FOR ADOPTION. ALSO 10 VOTES OR MORE THEN I'LL GET STARTED.

Hope you enjoy

It's hard to be a kid. Even harder to be a Boy Duke.

Castor Ashdown is not so much a regular boy anymore, but a Duke. The ruler of a group of counties grouped together. Its almost like being a small King!

When his father dies from a heart attack at an old age Castor doesn't know know whether to be mourning or celebrating. The old man finally kicked the bucket! And with no male figure other than this devilishness handsome twelve-year old to take the throne, this boy will soon turn into a Duke. Everything is going to plan, he has his hall, his loyal Earls to stand by him and if too not loyal nobles arrive, he always has the massive army his father left to shove a spear down anyone's throat that objects.

Everything is perfect for the twelve year old Duke. And it looks like his future is filled with honor, wealth and drinking. Oh the drinks..

Everything he's been dreaming of since he was born has become true. And he'll be damned if that changes.

Castor doesn't know how wrong he is.

Soon, his picture perfect dream starts to crumble when hints start to point that his fathers death was not a natural one; but one of an assassin. It doesn't make it better that the loyal and trusty noblemen of Athalon that's under him doesn't like him that much.

And whats that? An exiled uncle coming back from God knows where to assert his claim to the Duke ship and have his nephews head on a pike. What's worst? He's got the support of a king with a massive army to conquer Athalon.

Things seem grim for the boy Duke, outnumbered, outgunned and with enemies on every side any sane man would just give in.

Luckily Castor's not sane, and neither a man, yet.

But he'll have to pull out every card in the book, just to come out alive. Assassins, treachery and a massive army on his front door; Castor knows one thing: Life is a game. That's why when it starts to get hard; you cheat.

And who knows: maybe this will open up opportunities he's never could have imagined.

Like maybe the Crown of Casteilla.