Spartans

This is a story that I've thought of a little while ago but never got to it, this is going to be in a strong of books SCI-FI/Thriller for me and prepare to see more. This may be co-written by a freind of mine but I haven't seen her in a while so I'm not sure...

PLEASE NO STEALING IDEAS. THESE ARE ALL MY IDEAS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT I PUT UP FOR ADOPTION. ALSO 10 VOTES OR MORE THEN I'LL GET STARTED.

I'll update as I go along but for now, here it is.

This is a SCI-FI/Thriller book. Hope you enjoy :)

~~~

Spartans

"Spartans never die...."

     Tokyo, wiped off the face of the Earth. 

     Moscow, destroyed.

     London, burnt to the ground.

     Paris, conquered.

     Washington D.C... is no more.

     All of these great cities, capitals of some of the greatest nations the world has ever seen have been destroyed. Destroyed by a greater force, that no one saw coming until they came. The United Republic of Korea.

     Year: 2038. Humanity, is only a former shell of what it used to be. The world has fallen into chaos and war. Men and women wage guerrilla warfare in the streets of New York, foreign tanks not seen since WW2 trek through Paris.

     The UPK, has conquered everything. The new rulers are tyrants to the conquered, enslaving the populace, imposing harsh laws, that if not followed you will be killed. Daily thousands die because of harsh punishment and torture bestowed by their conquerors.

     The feilds of many are littered with decaying bodies. Men, women and children of all ages suffer under her cruel laws and murderous soldiers. It seems all hope is lost... or is it.

      The world cries out for a savior, they ask for someone who will lead them out of this hell on Earth and everyday they pray for his arrival.

     For what they know, what they believe is that "The Saviour" could be a group of brave commandos; or one, single, brave. Spartan.