Blood And Sword

PLEASE NO STEALING IDEAS. THESE ARE ALL MY IDEAS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT I PUT UP FOR ADOPTION. ALSO 10 VOTES OR MORE THEN I'LL GET STARTED.

I'll update as I go along but for now, here it is.

This is a Fantasy/Adventure book. Hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~

Blood And Sword

"It started with the death of the emperor, then everything fell into madness."

It is said that the sun never set on the Terra empire. That there was never an original language of the empire because of the vast people it reigns. That there were no diplomatic relations, because there were no other nations to speak with.

But that is about to come to an end...

When Emperor Klargus VI, ruler of the Terran empire has died after years of horrible leadership and without a son, leaving no clear heir to his throne. With no heir the powerful families that once lived in begrudging peace now openly declare their right to the throne. With as many fake heirs to the throne as there are the armies that they control, civil war is bound to erupt in all corners of the empire. 

Now join the Montagues, a small, declining nobleman family on the southern end of the Terran homeland with ambitions of greatness. With wars everywhere and the line between friend and foe blurred the Montagues must choose their path wisely and fight not only for their claim for the throne, but for their life.

"You don't get anywhere in life with words boy, definitely not the crown. You get it with force, by Blood And Sword."