IX

(17 years later)

Our trio is in the speed lab, training Evelyn (19, super speed, lightning and ice powers) Ace (19, super speed, lightning and ice powers) Grace (18, basically all the same powers as Kara along with super speed) Natalie Rose Allen (16, Barry and Caitlin’s daughter, super speed, lightning and ice powers) Danielle Sarah Allen (16, Barry and Caitlin’s daughter, super speed, lightning and ice powers), Clark Oliver Allen (14, Barry and Kara’s son, basically the same powers as Kara along with super speed) and Leah Alexandra Allen (14, Barry and Kara’s daughter, basically the same powers as Kara along with super speed), Simon Edward Allen (13, super speed, lightning and ice powers).

Melissa Alexis Allen (12, basically the same powers as Kara along with super speed) and Scarlett Jessica Allen (12, basically the same powers as Kara along with super speed) are currently sitting and watching their siblings training. The two youngest girls having to wait another year to start their training.

Team Flash has grown considerably and the three youngsters that are over 18 are already helping out in the field. The five younger children have been in training since 13 and will be allowed out in the field once they turn 18 while the two youngest have another year before they start training.

Central City is now one of the safest cities in the world, the young adults already being inducted into the Justice league. Barry, Caitlin and Kara have taken a step back from superhero work to essentially run quarterback from the cortex, therefore letting their children take over so that they can spend more time with each other. Ofcourse the Flash, Frost and Supergirl still make an appearance in dire situations.

Barry stands to the side an arm around each wife’s waist looking on as their children are in the cortex listening intently as Gideon tells them stories of their parents exploits. Barry looks suggestively at his wives who after 20+ years of marriage know his looks all too well; they roll their eyes at him lovingly, before motioning to drop the kids off at Barry’s parents’ house.

Barry calls out to his kids explaining that their grandparents wanted them around for dinner and to spend the night before racing them to Nora and Henry’s house, making sure that they would not trouble their grandparents before rushing home to find his wives already naked and in bed waiting for him.

He smiles in amazement, thankful that even after 20+ years the passion and love the three of them had for each other was still there. Barry quickly strips down rushing to join his amazing wives in their comfortable bed ready to engage in some oh so adult activities, thankful that the kids would be sleeping over in Barry’s parents’ house, because the moans he was still able to elicit from his wives were as loud as they had always been and that was something he never wanted their kids to hear.

As his wives fall asleep snuggled up to him in post orgasmic bliss sometime around dawn, he smiles as he remembers how it all began and the journey they had been on to get to where they are. He remembers it all more or less fondly; he remembers the friends he lost, the loves he gained, the joy of marrying the two women who he loved with all his heart and who had blessed him with 10 amazing children, he remembers each birth of his children with indescribable happiness. Looking down at his wives faces, both adorned with a slight smile, he asks himself question he often does, before falling asleep “How did I get so lucky?”

The End.