Space Jammin'

Laney, sitting on the computer table, and Kon, tired and in the computer chair, slump their shoulders as they skim through photos, live streams, and ads of Sludgefest. 

Laney jumps off the table, "This rots! Sludgefest is the muddiest, outdoor music festival, in town, and we're sitting here while tHe nEwMAnS are playing it!" 

Kon kicks himself off the chair, "I just hope Corey gotten over it by now." 

"No need to worry," Kin continuously strikes something in front of him. His two friend's wince at the loud bangs. Or his eerily wide smile, whatever comes first. 

"I built something that will allow Corey to forget the whole thing," He gives one last blow at the wooden board and holds out a strikingly angelic mallet, "I give to you the Memory Eraser 500!"

Kon blinks. 

"That's a rubber mallet." 

"One whack," Kin finger quotes, "Uhh treatment and all memory of us being rejected will be gone!" The two give a concerned expression at the mallet. 

The keyboardist tries reassure the two, "It's not even that bad! I'll give you a demonstration."

His two other band members glance at one another before sighing heavily at the name Kin had blessedly said. 

"Oh, Emo Teen Dream!~"

(Y/N) lays, facedown, on the stage, taking a 'quick' nap

(Y/N) lays, facedown, on the stage, taking a 'quick' nap. They made a sound of acknowledgement, but remains in the lackadaisical position.

One half of the frenemies strolls over to (Y/N). Kin cracks his knuckles with his tongue cheekily out. He lifts the disk jockey's face, eyes still closed, to his as stares at their neutral face. 

He starts, "Y'know, I really like that...gothic look you're going for," He really couldn't have had a bigger grin.

(Y/N)'s face bunches up and snarls, "Kinney Boy! You get al lotta girls with that oh so adorkable tuxedo t-shirt?" 

You could physically feel the size of that F Kin just took. 

The pianist charged the Memory Eraser 500 as (Y/N) almost hits their head on the stage over trying to dodge the weapon. The DJ closes their eyes shut for the blow, but it doesn't come.

Kin stops the rubber mallet centimeters by (Y/N)'s nose.

He gives a light tap on their forehead, "Skadoosh!"

(Y/N)'s eyes flicker around the room, "What were we talking about?" 

"Nothin,' Emo," Satisfied, he finally glints over to his two other band members when (Y/N) walks over to them as well. 

Laney exhales at the buffoonery although changes her mood, "Guys, Core will be okay. it's not like he'll go crazy or anything."

A loud motor runs behind the garage door. Most of the band flinches at the noise.