Kidnapped By A Kid

Apollo was kidnapped.

Magnus had left with Alex, Percy was who knows where, Luke was with Leo, Sam probably somewhere as well. Everyone else seemed to have something that had to be done without Apollo.

So then he went out for a walk. He went out for a walk and got kidnapped by a nine year old girl with red hair.

It was all dark now. He had been knocked unconscious and taken to a dark room with a bag over his head.

Light flooded through his eyes as the bag was yanked over his head, his kidnapped standing in front of him. She had red hair that brushed down past her shoulder, and bright blue eyes.

"Hello, Father," She spat.

Apollo's eyes widened in a matter of seconds. "F-Father? What do you mean? I haven't been on earth for. . .nine years. You're my kid, aren't you?"

"What gave you that idea?" She said sarcastically, her glare not dropping. "You had me in the middle of the war and then just left me. You know, for the patron to the abandoned, you sure do abandon a lot of people,"

"I don't abandon people," Apollo said defensively.

"Oh that's right, people abandon you," his kidnapped smirked. "Isn't that what happened now? They left you to get kidnapped and they aren't coming back,"

"No. They will come get me. They're my family,"

"Wasn't I once too?" A voice said from behind him. Apollo yanked his head around and saw his twin sister there.

"Artemis?" Apollo asked. "Your here! Help me out! Yo-you're with them. Artemis, why are you with them?"

"All the gods are. And we will destroy your little 'family', but you are a god too. And we can't destroy you,"

"They're coming for me. I know it, they're coming to come help and save me. They're probably already in their way,"

Artemis laughed. "You don't understand. They haven't even noticed your fine. The two holding the group together are fighting as we speak,"

Before Apollo could say anything, a screen appeared in front of her and showed Percy and Sadie staring at each other.

"Just tell me why, Sadie. You know everything, I know nothing. Just tell me why you did what you did,"

"I saved you, Percy! Why are you so angry about that! Without me you would be your ex's stupid slave. Why are you so angry about me saving you from that monster?"

"Because I love you! You know that yet you ran off with stupid Walt or Anubis or I don't even know anymore and then kissed me! Why?!?"

"I don't know!" Sadie yelled. "I couldn't let you be like that anymore! I love you too but I had to try with Walt. You know I broke up with him literally seconds before whatever this is happened. He agreed. He liked me but I told him we were just strangers with memories,"

"W-what? You-you love me too?"

Sadie rolled her eyes. "Well obviously. Now let's see if we can get out of here, Water Boy,"

"Lead the way, Magic Girl,"

The two got out of the void and met up with everyone else, laughing as though no one was missing.

Artemis paused the screen and swiped her hand through it so it disappeared. "See, 'Pollo? They don't care about you,"

"Don't call me that," Apollo said softly.

"Why? You don't like reminders. What's wrong, 'Pollo?" Artemis smiled wider, severely annoying her brother.

"I said don't call me that!" Apollo yelled, tears brimming in his eyes. "And I told you, I'm not one of you. I'm not a god anymore,"

"Well that can be easily arranged. Hera isn't the only one gifted with memory spells,"

So do you guys know when there's only like thirty more pages and nothing is solved in a book? I want you to feel that because there's only like two more chapters and an epilogue.

But there will be a sequel!