Can We Really Call It A Meeting If It's Just A Bunch Of Screaming?

Magnus Chase was getting a serious headache.

Was this seriously how all camp half blood meetings were? Or camp Jupiter for that matter. It seemed like the person in charge was just the one who could yell the loudest (though it varied from moment to moment)

The camp was kind of divided. No one sat at the head of the large table, but on the left side was Reyna. Facing her was Nico. Next to him was hazel and across from her Frank.

Octavian sat down next to Frank, Rachel across from him. Then it was Thalia across from Piper, Conner across from Clarrise, and then the Elite and their friends.

They sat in their normal formation. Percy and Sadie across from each other. Magnus next to Percy, Apollo across from him and Leo next to Magnus.

Next to Apollo and across from Leo was Carter, followed by Zia and Walt. Then next to Leo and across from Zia was Sam, followed by Alex.

"YOU BETRAYED PERCY!" Conner screamed across the table at Nico. "You left Leo alone and you didn't go out to look for Apollo!"

"I helped Apollo!" Nico defended himself. "I didn't think I needed to help him again! He's a reminder of Will, so is Percy! Both of them—you could add Leo too—are reminders of a time I might of have happiness but they ruined it! So of course I didn't try and help. Besides, I don't see you trying to blame it on piper!"

"Of course you of all people would blame me, Di Angelo. You have a thing about holding grudges don't you? Maybe it should've been you to die, not Bianca," piper rolled her eyes. "I guess you do share something with your half sister, both you and hazel are supposed to be dead,"

Magnus caught eyes with Leo who gave him a confuse shrug but didn't stop the chaos, more like tuned back in.

"Really McLean? And I thought you were better than your cabin, I guess you are just as vain as the rest of them. You betrayed Percy at the drop of a hat,"

"Like you really have any room to talk about that," Frank snorted. "You betrayed him too. Plus, aren't you the reason Sammy's dead?"

"Oh shut up Frank, you betrayed him as well," Connor said.

"Like you didn't?" Reyna asked.

"I actually wasn't there, Reyna," Conner seemed agitated. "I was off on a quest and when I came back, everything here had gone to hell,"

"Okay!" Percy cut it off finally. "We are about to start the meeting. The enemy is End. Annabeth Chase works for End. He is the opposite of chaos, and instead of creation he is destruction. If he wins, the world we know will be wiped out,"

He looked over at Sadie and Walt who were kinda kissing without realizing anything was going on. Percy cleared his throat. "Sadie, Walt, please pay attention,"

"Sorry perce," Sadie said, "it was just a kiss, nothing to worry about,"

"Now where have I heard those words before?" Percy muttered bitterly, recalling the kiss they had shared a day ago.

"Percy, you said it was fine. I'm sorry, but it was the only way to snap you out of your ex girlfriends spell," Sadie defended.

"I could've handled it myself," Percy reasoned. "I didn't need you to go in and ruin everything. You realize I could've gotten information, right?"

"You also could've died. And I don't know what bloody thing you think is 'handling it', but I didn't need you to go die,"

"And I didn't need you to go kiss me!" Percy finally exploded. Magnus say there in shock as he watched his ship fight. "Sadie you can't just do that! I loved you, and if you actually cared about me you would've effing realized it! You know what? Meeting over,"

Magnus stood up with Carter. "I'm sorry Sadie, you know I love you and your my family, but you messed up here,"

He followed Percy out, Carter, Alex, and Apollo following him out while the rest stayed. Magnus couldn't help but wonder if maybe this was annabeths plan.

Camp half blood was already turned on each other, why shouldn't The Elite be too?