A Meeting

Percy Jackson raced through the training center, Sadie Kane right on his side. They were attempting to break their record in the training course.

Jumping over a huge pit of lava that would definitely kill him, Percy waited for Sadie, who didn't brother waiting for him.

Shaking his head, he caught up and moved towards the exit. The twos hands linked in triumph as their hands went above their heads in excitement.

The scoreboard read 37.2 seconds, a full second ahead off their last record.

"Great job you two, but I'm afraid we have to talk," Chaos said, emerging from the shadows behind them.

Percy sighed and they made their way to the meeting room. Sadie sat next to him, Magnus next to her, next to him was Magnus, then chaos, then Luke, then Leo.

Luke was the leader of army A, so he attended most meetings. Percy smirked to himself as he saw Luke and Leo's hands entertained, they had finally gotten together.

"Okay, what do you want?" Percy started the meeting.

"Before you get mad, remember I didn't want this to happen. You have to go to earth,"

Everyone looked at Percy, expecting him to blow up in anger. He was betrayed the most, he was hurt the most.

But he surprised them with his answer, "when do we leave?"

"What?" He asked as he looked around, "it was a temporary planet. Chaos, you told me I had a life before that planet so why care about it right? It's just another place that needs help,"

"Okay...." chaos said, "Luke, you and your team will be on stand by in case the Elite need you. Here are you cloaks,"

"No," Percy stopped chaos from summoning them, "we don't wear cloaks anywhere else, why should earth be different? Sadie was forgotten, they probably think Magnus is dead, they weren't there for Leo, they didn't care about Apollo, and they abandoned me. They won't care and if they do we'll kill them,"

Chaos looked surprised but ended the meeting, Percy walking straight out and towards his room. Sadie motioned to the others to continue and that she would meet up with them in a minute.

When she walked into his room, Percy way leaning against his wall with his hand running through his hair.

"You know it's okay to be angry," Sadie said softly.

"But it's not," Percy replied, "I shouldn't be scared, I'm the leader of the elite. Chaos is gonna retire next year and I can't be the ruler of the universe if I'm still a scared little kid,"

"You don't have to be perfect, you know that,"

"Sadie, it's fine, trust me. I can handle it, and if I fail I'll still have you, right?"

Sadie smiled and grabbed his outstretched hand, "always,"