𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 ~𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝑫𝒊𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐 #4~

Requested by SERENASILOS10463 I apologize for the wait

1995

The rain drops trickled down your window, as the feeling of gloominess took over your room. You thought about your boyfriend,Leo and wondered what he was up to.

Just then the phone started ringing, making you get out of the baby blue cushioned chair that you were sitting in and rush over to the phone that sat on top of your bedside table.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, do you mind coming over for a bit?" Leo's raspy voice asked

"Of course I'll be there in ten minutes" you hung up before grabbing your jean jacket and umbrella,preparing yourself for the drenching walk you were probably going to face. It didn't bother you though cause all you cared about was seeing your loving boyfriend.

_________

You knocked on his door and waited a few seconds until a very drained Leo answered, a tired smile forming on his lips

"Hey leo, you don't look too well"

"I know,that's why I wanted you to come over. So you could take care of me" leo stepped aside so you could enter.

"C'mon let's get you to bed, and I'll make you some soup,then we can watch a movie together"

"This is why I love you" leo interlocked his hand with mine as I led him up the stairs and into his cozy bedroom.

"Okay you lay down and I'll be up with your soup okay?" You tucked him in as he nodded.

_________

You finished putting his favourite kind of soup on a tray along with a glass of water and began heading up the stairs again,being extremely careful not to drop it.

Once you were back in his bedroom,he sat up against the headboard and you placed the tray on his lap.

Then you looked through the VHS collection and picked out 'stand by me'. You popped it in and quickly hurried back over to leo,snuggling up beside him.

He smirked and looked down at you as he finished his soup,putting the tray on the bedside table.

You felt drowsy and before you knew it you were passed out with your head in Leo's lap, his fingers combed through your soft hair and soon enough he fell asleep too.

Not edited