𝑨 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 ~𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒎~

1989

1989

"Corey don't you dare" you giggle and back away from corey slowly as he comes closer trying to tickle you since you decided to distract him during his interview earlier.

You run up the stairs before making the stupidest decision ever. Running into his bedroom.

You hide in his closet and hear his footsteps getting closer until their in his room.

"Y/n you can run but you can't hide"

You try to hold in your laugh but fail. Corey opens the closet door to see you there giggling he smiles before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder

"Corey put me down" you start laughing again

"I haven't even tickled you yet and your already laughing" Corey places you down on his bed.

"I've changed my mind,I'm not gonna tickle you" corey holds his hands up in surrender.

"Really?" You ask shocked

"Only if you give me a hug"

You wrap your arms tightly around corey him doing the same before he pulls away and begins tickling you.

"Hey... I thought... you weren't... gonna tickle...me" you laugh in between your words

"I fooled you" Corey laughs as he continues tickling me.

"If you... stop I'll give...you as many kisses... as you... want" you suggest with laughter

Corey stops tickling you and thinks about your offer

"As many kisses as I want?" He raises his brow

You nod your head yes.

"Well then I want a thousand kisses right here" Corey points to his lips

"A thousand?"

"A thousand no more no less. If you don't like that I'm just gonna have to keep tickling you" corey smirks

"Fine" you roll your eyes playfully.

"Come here then" you say.

Corey lays in between your legs his face inches away.

You grab his face softly and peck his lips multiple times until you got to twenty pecks.

It was gonna take a while to reach a thousand kisses so instead you decided to just have a makeout session with Corey.

Corey expected another peck but got a really passionate kiss instead as you lip locked with him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

At first you could tell he wasn't expecting that since he didn't kiss back right away but eventually he understood.

After about an hour of making out with breaks in between so you and Corey could catch your breaths. Corey and you both pull away.

Corey and you both had swollen lips and you had a few hickies on your neck .

"Corey were home!" His mom shouts from downstairs.

You were a blushing mess and Corey knew that.

"Does that count as a thousand kisses then?" You ask

"Oh yeah it does" he smirks.

"I'm just gonna have to tickle you more if I know your gonna give me a thousand kisses everytime to make me stop" Corey jokes making you hit his arm playfully.

Not edited