Reflection

It was a minor argument like the hundreds they had before, but she almost flinched at the loud slam of the door as he left.

She waited...

He didn't call back or returned.

Why?

She knew he loved her as much as she loved him! There's no point being paranoid.. surely he will be back once he has calmed down...but she must let him know how much he meant for her!! She wouldn't let this blip affect the happy bubble they built for themselves, away from the envy of his and her friends!

But how?!

Unread messages, unanswered calls and blocking her off his SM accounts; he was swift in severing his connection to her. Just the way he pursued her when they began their relationship.

If not anything, she surely deserved to know ...

WHY!?

As the weeks rolled into months, the overwhelming resentment that grew inside her slowly turned into anger and self loathing. She shut herself away from friends and family, and went offline!
She couldn't bear to hear them say we told you so!!

Perhaps she deserved it, for trusting him so quickly as he cried over her shoulder for being dumped by his ex!
She believed and empathised with him, for the hurt and betrayal he felt as he described how his ex blocked him off online and never answered his calls!!

As she stared at her blurry reflection on the empty screen of her phone, bits of conversations, tell tale signs signs she ignored all along came back to focus. She slowly got up and made her favourite brew.
She had been looking at this the wrong way, all along.

She fell for his "Victim" card, like others before her! He played her just like he played with his so called ex...

But he didn't know who he was dealing with this time!!

She briefly glanced at her clear determined face on the screen as she unlocked her phone.

Time to expose the bastard and all his clever manouvres! This wasn't time to feel embarrassed or ashamed. And she didn't want any other girl to go through similar trauma!

She began to type...