CHAPTER FIVE: FALLING APART

Would you back off when things seem to be working perfectly? Or would you fight to achieve your aim?
Your answer is the second one. Yes!
So the first paper has ended! Lots of joy and happiness around! Students were discussing the questions. This irritates me so much! Why would you do this? So if you find out you're getting a question wrong, how would you feel? Why can't they wait for the papers to be marked first?😞😡😡I decided to walk alone to the classroom for the discussions. I didn't care about Zeke anymore cos I knew I would lose the fight. I met Desmond😂(sorry but I have to laugh...my bad).
I'd spoken to him once and we didn't even have a good talk. I said hi and he replied with hello. As we were walking, I saw Elaina and Zeke holding hands😵😵 and they were both laughing. I then decided to get interactive with Desmond. We spoke about unnecessary things but I really enjoyed it. I turned only to see Danielle, Diane and Babe following us. They smiled just the way Desmond smiles and this made me annoyed cos it was very funny. I didn't want to laugh at him so I told them to stop. They continued and started calling us Mr.and Mrs.(the smile)😡💔. I was really hurt so I told him to quicken his steps. We managed to get away from them but there was another problem in front of us. I guess you know what it is. Well, Elaina and Zeke were still enjoying each other's company. I then thought of something that would make Zeke jealous. I deliberately smiled for my dimples to show so he'll know I am interested in Desmond. I didn't look at him but I know he saw this.
We are in class now. I sat with my friends cos I'd missed them so much although they made me angry. I sat between Mia and Ava so that I'll be able to pay attention. Science will be written tomorrow! This is a very difficult subject. I paid attention in class and kept everything Mr Scott said in my head. "I must blow this paper too", I said to myself. It's time for nap now. Nap lasts for an hour only. It's 4pm already, I went to my dormitory and had a peaceful nap. I woke up at 4:40pm and prepared to go to the library for revision. I made a good decision by accepting the proposal but not fighting for it. I was glad because this exams is going to determine my future. I waited under the cashew nut tree for my friends. I saw Ava, Mia,Scarlett,Diane,Danielle,Babe,Zee and Mae coming towards me. I was very happy to see all my crew members. We went to the library and did some research about the periodic table and its elements. I finally understood that topic and this made me get high hopes for the science paper.
After learning, we went to eat supper. I spotted Elaina and Zeke eating together😪. My friends saw them too, Mia told me to end the relationship cos Elaina who claims to be my friend is a toxic friend. Upon a second thought, I realised she was right. Mae also added," Zeke isn't the right person for you, you deserve someone better. "I smiled and thought about Desmond. I have to know him much better because we'll be completing junior high level very soon. 😪

The science paper has began and things are going on smoothly. What happens next after the paper.....?