CHAPTER THREE: BREAKING BOUNDS

How confused one could be when in such a dilemma! Should I follow the rules of our game? Should I give him an answer in affirmation?
              Huh!, I haven't been in a relationship before. I really need some advice about this. Since this is a boarding school, how can I get help from my cousin Emma? She'd have told me what to do. 'Home sweet home', I miss her so much!
As I got off my bed, slipping my feet into my bathroom slippers, bringing out this loud noise. "It's too early for this",Babe said from the top. We share the same bed in Kenneth Leeford House. I've really annoyed her by waking her up from her sleep😞.
             I stepped out, heading towards the bathroom, " Oh, there you are!" I met Mia on my way to the bathroom. She'll help me if I ask for anything. "Zeke has asked me to date him", I whispered into her ears. She opened her mouth in shock," So what are you going to do about this?" "I don't know that's why I'm here for help." She reckoned, "First rule: " Sistahs before misters". I remembered this instantly, because I used to tell her this anything she had a crush on someone. "Zeke is a nice person and I think I like him." "Well said, you can go ahead then, but remember, if he's a player, then you're a coach!" I smirked and said thank you.
               I know this day is going to be a good one. As I walked to my classroom, I heard the boys talking about someone joining us. I spotted my friends at the back seats and so I walked towards them. "I've heard there's a new person joining us in this class!" "Mmm...yeah but we don't know who it is, all we know is that it's a boy", Diane said. Mr. Lawson, our class teacher came to the class. I didn't notice his presence because I was arranging my books on my desk. "Meet Zeke our new student!" "Huh, whaaat!" "Any problem, Miss Hall?"
"N-n-o s-i-r" I stammered. I raised my head and saw Zeke making an eye contact with me. Tiny droplets of sweat formed on my forehead. "Is this a dream?" I asked Ava. She pinched me and I realise this was reality.
"You can have your seat Zeke!" Mr Lawson showed him an empty seat on the first column. He sat on the second seat close to the window.
               English lesson has ended. Thursday English lessons is about story telling. Ava told us how she spent her holiday and this was fun, I could tell. I couldn't pay attention in class. I'd stared at him while Ava told us her story. I was in the Garden of Eden enjoying life with Zeke. It was break time and I was the last person to leave the class. My friends left me because I had to submit my homework to Mr Scott, our science teacher.
              I stepped out and felt a strong pull from the back of the door. It was him! He took me back to the classroom and asked me if I had my answer ready.  I felt rivulets of sweat ran down my spine. His puppy eyes hypnotized me. He asked again and all I remember is saying"Yes-yes-yes!"
He smiled at me and walked away. I was now back to my senses. "What did I tell him?" I asked myself." Boom! There comes Elaina, she looks happy today. I guess it's because of Zeke joining us. She asked me what I told Zeke, I told her I might have said "yes". She smiled and left.