CHAPTER ONE: Meet the "Sistahs💖"

I'm Kimberly Hall, also known as Kim,an indecisive teenager who doesn't believe in love😏💔. I attend the city's biggest private school and I'm in grade nine. I like being around people and so I've made a lot of friends in school💖😊. My favorite people in school are Scarlett(Carla), Mia, Ava, Diane, Danielle and Babe.
I call them "Sistahs", cos these girls are always there for me.
          I'd not " officially" had a crush on someone so I was described as the " hard girl". My two"sistahs" who had frequently had crushes in the school😪, are the advisors and they know the " rules of the game". This game is between players and coaches. The players in this game are a group of boys in the school who are disloyal in relationships. We called ourselves the "coaches" to teach these boys a bitter lesson. Mia, the lead-advisor in this game is a flirtatious girl and a finesse. She is always seen hanging out with the boys. How does she do this? Ava, the exact copy of Mia is also a finesse but not as flirtatious as Mia. She's been in this game for a while . Carla, the sweet little innocent but dirty minded girl is just a newbie as I am!
Diane, Danielle and Babe, the other three, who are the opposite of Mia and Ava. We formed this group way back in grade seven after we found ourselves being in the same class! This is quite surprising because we were from different classes. Carla and I have been in the same class since grade two and we have been best friends since we were in grade three🤗. Mia, Ava, Diane, Babe and Danielle have been in the same class since grade two! When we entered grade seven, a new girl joined us and her name is Zee. She's a quiet fella but well, we'll get to know her better. She recently joined out team, this means she's also a newbie!

           After the Christmas holidays, a mind blowing surprise caught my eyes!