Chapter 17. Its Official

"Toh ye sab kya tha?" The moment Nandini and Manik settled themselves in the garden area of her society, she bombarded him with million questions.

"Kya, kya tha?" Manik mimicked Nandini's tone.

"Mani jyada bano mat and tell me what did you do?" Nandini asked in annoyed tone.

"Nandini, kya farak padta hai ke maine kya kiya. End result is according to us na toh bas" Manik picked up Nandini's dialogue once she said to him and heard a groan from her.

"Agar tumne jyada Natak kiya na I will not marry you. Toh chup chap se batao and mere hi dialogues muze sunana band karo" she almost yelled at him.

"Okay okay meri zhasi ki raani main sab batata hoon but ek baat hai I am just aware about the plan that's it par tumahre ghar exact kya hua when I was with you wo tumhe amma appa se puchna hoga" Manik stated sincerely.

"Iska kya matlab hai?" Confusion was clearly visible on her face.

"Arey baba iska matlab ye hai ke I just planned things and uske baad execute toh mere ghar walo ne kiya na jab main tumhare saath tha toh I am equally clueless like you" Manik said casually and Nandini stared at him with a unbelievable expressions.

"Are you serious? Matlab tumhe sirf plan hi pata hai and baki kuch nahi? Then why were you so confident before?" Nandini asked in astonishment.

"Wo maine Mukti and mumma dad ke bharose sab chod diya tha" Manik said sheepily and Nandini looked at him with a shock.

"Whatttt? You got to be kidding me Mr. Malhotra" Nandini was so shocked with his revelation.

What if her parents would have freaked out. What if Manik's this stunt back fire the entire thing. A mere thought of distruction touched her brain and Nandini almost lost her sanity.

"Baby why are you overthinking. Kuch hua toh nahi na. I know tum ab crib karogi ke sab ulta hota toh kya. Amma appa mana karte toh kya and all but let me tell you one thing. Life me na kabhi kabhi risk lena achha hota hai." Manik explained her calmly.

"Tumse shadi karke wahi lene jaa rahi hoon aisa lagne lag gaya hai ab muze" Nandini taunted him and Manik rolled his eyes.

"Girls are ready die just with the name Manik Malhotra and yahan logonko bilkun hi kimat nahi hai" Manik said in dramatic tone and Nandini slapped his arm.

"Mani bas hua tumhara natak now tell me ke tumne kya kiya exactly. Warna ek thappad padegi sidha" Nandini threatened him and Manik gaped at her.

"Tum muze the Manik Malhotra ko thappad lagaogi? Seriously?" Manik asked her loudly and Nandini bobbed her head after controlling her laugh.

"Haan aur kya. Bata tum rahe nahi uparse time pass kiye jaa rahe ho" Nandini screamed at him dramatically and Manik sighed.

"Achha okay listen" he stared but stopped and laughed at her cute antiques as Nandini was immediately got excited to listen to his story.

"Stop looking so cute jaana otherwise I will kiss you here. Waise bhi it's been months that we didn't get a chance to sneak around" Manik exclaimed suddenly Nandini stiffened on the comment.

"Mani ab kuch jyada ho raha, ek toh chup chap batao or else I am going fir tum baithe rahna yahin pe" Nandini said in irriration and Manik pouted cutely.

"Tum na ek number ki romance spoiler ho. Kiss bhi nahi kar rah." Manik stated and received a glare from her. "Achaa okay to suno. Today was a very eventful day and uparse wo media made everything more complicated. I was tensed ke pata nahi yahan tum kaise handle karne wali ho matlab kya karogi and how will amma appa react toh I though instead of all this confusion let's tweak the process and let me manaofy my jaan and my parents will take care of amma appa." Manik started narrating and Nandini narrowed her eyes.