Chapter 2. Over The Horizon

Nandini was sitting in daze in her room. Everyone at home was busy in last minute preparations of her cousin's weeding. But Nandini was already lost in her own world or to be specific in Manik's world.

She was still in that shock of meeting him and suddenly his story. "What's going on with Manik? Why is he so interested in talking to me? And this friend request kuch jyada nahi hai. Yaa fir wo itna hi achha hoga and he genuinely wants to talk to me or may be he just wanted to return the anklet and since he doesn't have my contact toh usne Instagram pe search kiya ho. Urghhhh this is sooo confusing. Nandini shant, chill sab thik hai, be positive and let's find out what on Mr. Malhotra's mind.

Her first reaction was very similar to all his fangirls but later she thought why not to share this news with eveyone and thoda footage khaya jaye. So she posted a story on instagram where screenshot of his request after accepting his request.

 So she posted a story on instagram where screenshot of his request after accepting his request

Immediately within 10 seconds 2 notifications popped up. She decided to read their group chat first.

(Chat conversation)

Navya- "Kya hum wahi dekh rahe hai jo tumne abhi post kiya? Ye hua kaise. What kind magic wand you have. Manik Malhotra I mean THE Manik Malhotra had send request to you on Instagram. Nandiniiiii kahi ye sapna toh nahi.

Alya: what is up with you babes? How did this happen? Ye aise blind spot hai ya you actually met him in Mumbai. And if you have pulled such kind of stunt na Nandu toh I am telling you tu bas idhar aa

Nandini: Girls chill yaar kitna panic ho rahe ho. I will explain everything to you in detail ònce I am back in Pune tabtak keep wondering

Navya: Nanduuuuu you are so mean. Waise jaate jaate atleast ek baat batana ke is that you?

Alya: What are you talking about Navya?

Navya: Ms. NM knows it betterrrrr
Alya: OMG seriously that's Nandini whom Manik has tried tagging in his story?

Nandini: May be or maybe not (wink wink) byeee girls see you once I am back.

(Chat end)

After her chat with Navya and Alya she opened her second chat on Instagram. Manik Malhotra in her chatbox is something that she could never believe.

(Instagram chat)

Manik: Hey Ms. McMoody. Waise toh thanks for intruding my privacy because after your status which I might share back girls will curse you definitely

Nandini: heheehe Mr. Malhotra I am not the intruder here by the way. Waise first of all thanks for keeping my anklet safe but tell me something ke kyaa itne generous aap apne sab fans ke liye hai yaa I am the privileged one

Manik: it's up to you. Jo tumhe sochna hai sochlo. Okay the main point is do you want your anklet back or not?

Nandini: That is so rude of you Malhotra ji. Waise I was thinking ke abhi I am still in Mumbai toh I can come and take it.