Prologue

Finally Nandini wrapped her 12th boards and medical entrance exams after a lot of hardships. Today was the last day of exams and tomorrow onwards her life could have been full of joy. Atleast for next 2-3 months she was going to stay away from books.

Today she reached home with a plan to binge watching Hollywood movies or some series. This boards made her so busy in studies that she was not able to watch her favourite series.

She reached back home from exam center and as usual locked door welcome her like everyday. Now she was used to this kind of scenario. From school days till today, everyday looked same to her. Nandini Murthy, her favourite TV, movies and empty house.

Nandini was the only child of Murthy's. Her dad Mr. Vishwas Murthy was a Manager in MNC and her mother Mrs. Shailaja Murthy used to work in marketing agency. Both the parents never let their daughter sacrifice on anything but only thing they couldn't provide her was time.

They used to fulfill every wish of their princess. From international vacations to family get togethers everything was specially planned for her whenever she feels like going. Still Nandini used to miss her parents like crazy because they have everything except time.

A loud ringtone of her phone brought her back from her la la land. Nandini search her phone in her bag and as soon as she found it the screen displayed her favorite person's name. Her best friend Navya.

"Hey Navu, what's up girl? Where are you? I haven't seen my bestie from last one months. These stupid exams I tell you" As soon as Nandini completed her rants she heard giggles from other side.

"Matarani ki kasam Nandu tumhari ye adat kabhi nahi jayegi. Meri Panic Queen. Achha leave all this tell me when are we meeting? For you kind information we both live in Pune. Kabhi toh mila karo yaar. Even Aliya misses you a lot." Navya cribbed for her best friend's attention.

Nandini remember her entrance exams made her schedule so tight that she couldn't even breath properly from last few months forget about meeting her girl friends.

"Oye ladki, where are you lost? Acha okay so that your exams are over now I won't listen to any excuses and you are meeting us in Amanora Mall. I know you have to exchage few dresses from our last shopping. So Amanora it is." Navya explained and Nandini gaped at her dialogue.

"You are the best Navi. How do you always manage to remember small small details about me?" Nandini asked Navya in aww tone.

"Wo kya hai na hum paida hi talented hue the. Waise leave all this. You know hame tumhe kuch batana hai. Hum ek naya serial dekhna start kiye hai. I know you hate hindi serials aur tum sirf angrej ho but trust me this is something different and lead hero toh kya dikhta hai. It's a youth show toh i will recommend do watch it." Before Navya start her fangirling about hindi serials Nandini cut her in middle.

"Not again Navu. Ye hindi drama muzse nahi ho payega. I am happy with English series atleast they have some concepts and stories. Ye faltu hindi wale kuch bhi dikahte hai." Nandini actually tried explaining her point to Navya.

But Navya didn't bulge and kept on insisting Nandini to give that series a try. Just for Navya's sake Nandini decided to give it a shot. Anyways Mom and Dad will be back by 9-9.30pm Nandini decided to watch the hindi serial at 8.30.

She had her evening snacks and decide to take a nap for sometime. Her sleep got disturbed due to the constant ringing of alarm. She checked the watch which showed 8.15. She ran to front room and decide to watch the serial recommended by Navya.

It was just a youth show and not a single face was familiar to Nandini. Only in initial few minutes she realized that this is something interesting and different that Indian television dailysoap drama. After watching the show she surf few music channels to kill the time and waited for her parents arrival.

Two days passed after her exams and Nandini decided to meet Navya and Aliya, her best friends in Amanora Mall. They reached to the mall and Nandini, Navya, Aliya went on shopping spree.

"Navu and Alu you guys go to phase 3 cafeteria meanwhile I will go to the shop in phase 2 for my dress exchange. I am hell hungry so go and order something for me too. I will be back as soon as I return the dress." She said this to them and ran towards the shop.

While returning from the shop she was in rush and didn't notice her surroundings. She was almost running in the passage of the floor and suddenly she collided with a tall figure and her absent minded clumsy nature led her into trouble.

"Oh no. Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to push you this way. Maine dekha hi nahi I was in little hurry. This was unintentional." Till the time she finished her justifications she hadn't notice the person.

She feel little weird that the person didn't respond to her monologue. She turn to see the figure and her face held curiosity. "It's okay miss even I was in a rush toh aapko dekha nahi. I am so sorry." Before she actually respond to his dialogue the guy vanished in the crowd and she felt little weird.

"Muze aise kyun laga that I have seen this guy before. College me ya class me? No no wahan ka toh nahi lekin dekha toh hai. Ajib kisam ka banda hai bhai." She shrugged and went to food court to find her friends.

The moment she reached food court the scene infront of her made her confuse. She noticed than Navya was on the verge of fainting and Aliya's case was not different.

Nandini wondered, "why everyone is behaving weird today. I am going to get mad agar aise hi sab chalta raha." And walked towards her friends.

" what happened Navi and alu? Ye tum donone bhut dekha kya? Aise faces kyun bana ke rakhe hai? All okay na?" Nandini asked in curious tone.

"Nandini you won't belive humne abhi kise dekha?aur ghost hota toh bhi chlta lekin wo kaise idhar I mean..." Aliya tried explaining the situation by gathering words as she was still in shock.

"Say it clearly Aliya. You are scaring me" Nandini increased her tone and Navya too came back on earth.

" Nandu tumhe yaad hai humne tumhe wo youth show ke baare me bola tha." Now Navya was testing patience and Nandini startes regreting her decision of coming here.

"Haan but how is that thing connected here?" Nandini was still trying to understand Navya's statement.

"Are Nandu wo lead hero of that serial is here in this mall. Everyone is going gaga over him and girls insanely finding him all over the mall. Aise bola hai he was here for some shopping but jaise hi fans get to know about his presence he had to rush from the crowd." Enthusiasm and excitement was dripping from Navya explaination.

It took 2 mins to register Nandini and BOOM. Her mind loudly scream. Shit it was HIM. She actually collide with HIM. The Manik Malhotra.

That's why the face looked familiar to her. Oh god how dump I was. I didn't even realize that it was him.

She didn't mention about her recent encounter with that heartthrob because that could have cause more trouble. She had two insane personalities to manage together so she skipped that part of ingorming them and they left the mall without even eating anything.

She reached home and immediately went to start the television. She was still in that shock but couldn't express that excitement to anyone.

Suddenly he appeared on screen and her memory went back to the moment she saw him in mall. Tall, handsome with brown orbs, fair skin complexion, well built body, messy hair and small smile on face, that way he looked delicious to her. He was wearing blue jeans, captain america t-shirt and in addition his 2-3 days older stubble making him more handsome.

Her chain of thoughts broke due to loid sound of music playing on TV. She was happy about the encounter as she thought this could be a life time opportunity but little did she know that ye toh sirf shurvat hai.

Picture to abhi baki hain dost.....