Chapter 13. Does Forever Exists?

3 years later

Reporter 1: as you can see Mr. Manik Malhotra is all set to comeback with his one more webseries "HERO". Today is the launch premiere of the webseries. We are live from outside the studio. As everyone can see there is a hustle bustle of fans around this place.

Reporter 2: Here is Manik Malhotra with his family. As everyone can see this time Manik Malhotra is attending his webseries premier with his parents and sister. Why Manik Malhotra always prefer to be single. Why no one saw him dating any of his co actresses? Is this the reality or truth has to be unfold.

Reporter 3: There are flying rumours that 28 years old actor is ready to tie a knot this year. In his career graph, he has already achieved so many feathers and still ready to achieve more. He finished his last television serial but still fans can't get over his sizzling chemistry with co-actress Prerna Sharma. What do you thing is going on in his life?

Reporter 4: Manik Malhotra is the latest sensation of Television. Though he has been proving his place in the industry from last 7 years but this year his debut webseries break all the records. He is now all set to comeback with his next webseries. what do you think it will be super hit or something else is going to happen? Few years back there was a rumour of Manik Malhotra dating a common girl named Nandini Murthy then the focus shifted to Prerna Sharma. Eventually all the rumors died when suddenly Manik Malhotra stopped posting any of the pictures with his so called close friend.

"What nonsense. Why this media blew everything up? Kuch bhi bolte hai yaar. Kabhi toh logonke bare me soch liya kare" Navya frustratingly switched off her television and throw the remote on couch.

She walked till her room to take her mobile to check any msg from Nandini but after finding nothing she dialed Aliya's number.

"Hey Navi, abhi meri kaise yaad aayi? Generally you call Nandini whenever you want to talk to someone. I am always the second one in your list" Aliya huffed with fake anger but decided to stop her tease as there was silence from other side.

"Navya? What happened baba? Everything alright? Tum thik ho? Gharpe toh sab thik hai na? Matarani kaise ji rahi hongi without you taking her Name" Aliya again tried to make Navya speak.

"Alu tumne abhi TV dekha?" Navya question came with plain tone.

"No i didn't see. Kuch interesting aa raha hai kya?" Aliya asked in excited tone.

"Nahi hi dekha hoga tabhi itni happy ho." Navya's tone made Aliya curious.
"Navya please stop beating around the bush? Hua kya hai bolo" Aliya was irritated with Navya's riddle language.

"Humne abhi just Manik ke new webseries ka launch premier dekha. Kya yaar ye media wale kuch bhi bole jaa rahe hai Alu. Matarani ki kasam kuch samaz nahi aa raha. I want Nandini to stay away from all of this. Though I didn't hear what Manik talked to the press but ye sab ab haath se nikla jaa raha hai" Navya vent it out in single breath.

"Are you serious? And Nandini? Did you by chance talk to her? Ohh god why her life is so complicated? Kash wo kabhi Manik se mili hi naa hoti" Aliya said in hurt tone.

"Aliya, hamare samne bola but uske samne galati se bhi kuch mat bol dena aur ye sab toh bilkul nahi. Chalo ab hum rakhte hai. I think she is on duty and hamari aaj afternoon OPD hai toh hum bhagte hai. Please try to talk to her dekhna kuch pata cahle toh" Navya said in hurried tone and after bidding bye they cut the call.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After the grand premier, Manik came out of the premier hall and all the reporters surrounded him to take his byte. Mukti, Nyonika and Shrikant returned to the parking lot living Manik for the press.