Chapter 6. The promise

Creaking sound and cries occupied my mind, while not being able to move I find myself gone in a lost space. The thought of killing came up slowly and the tension rose.

My hands wandering outside of this world, only noticing stains tickling thru my fingers, as I got hold of something in my hand....

I could hear Luffy screaming, not pain but by fright. What the hell was I holding In my hand..? I felt myself begin to cry, slowly realising what I might have done.

Even if I was mad, annoyed and angry. This was one thing I sweared I was never gonna do again. I felt a hand grab upon my hair and suddenly the band over my eyes loosened and I was able to clearly see everything. Luffy closed up on to me, and hugged me. I stood still not knowing what to do, I clearly saw death In my eyes. And blood coming from my hand, it was not my blood....

Tears started to run down my face, I couldnt stop crying. I was mad at myself and so happy that Luffy were alright. Or so I thought.....

I hugged Luffy back, sligthly scratching his bare back and patting his head. ''Im so sorry Luffy, what have I done??'' Luffy started to push me slowly away, and I saw tear strains from his face, that means he was crying.

I pushed him onto the bed and looked at him. Bruises and scars covered every part of his beautiful body. And the worst was that he was bleeding from his lower part... I felt rage build up inside me, and the killing intent were coming close to going rampage. Luffy then grabbed over my back and hugged me tightly. ''You cant do that, since im still alive and I need you to treat me once again'' Luffy were smiling to his hearts content and I started to smile with him. An hapiness that calmed me, I promised myself then, that I would never kill anyone but save everyone.

Thats the way for the Death surgeon. ''Way to go'' Luffy said and I pushed him down once again to melt into his kiss and love him to the highest intent.