☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡

Start from the beginning

They were fighting for so long that they had not noticed 2 mini ravenhaired in their room listening to their parents quarrel.

The two boys were sitting facing each other looking at one another's eyes.

Their actually twins, The first child having a black messy (but not that much) hair, with brown sharping eyes, wearing a black shirt with white pants looking at his younger twin. His name was Terushi Kuroo.

They younger twin was sitting infront of his okder brother staring at him back. He had that bed head hair same with his father and brown percing eyes same with his twin that symbolises as their mother. His name was Kai Kuroo.

the twins was in their room looking at eachother suprised. They never heared their parents fight before like that intense. Usually when their parents fight (which was rare) they always end up apoligizing one another and exchanging hugs.

But never in their life heard their father yelled at their mother before.

they both nod at the same time signalling that their parents finally stopped and sighed.

"I never knew dad could shout at mom like that" kai said while playing with his fingers almost crying, He is the youngest of the family and a child who actually starts crying even a single thing, He even made a burial to a Ant which he stepped on. Besides being a baby, he is actually smart with Academics but oblivious around him besides academics and sports.

"Same here" Terushi sighed. He wasn't expecting his parents to fight like that, he knows they fight a little(rarely) but ends up forgiving each other and hugging. But now he knows this fight was intense even if their words was just a few. He is actually smart outside and inside, he obsserves people before talking to them unlike his younger brother but he doesn't hate his brother.

" i belive forgiving one another after this fight is hard" Terushi said while his fingers in his chin.

"That means mommy and daddy won't be forgiving one another Forever?!" Kai gasped his tears falling down.

"Eh-?! N-no i mean They will forgive each other but it's going to be hard" Terushi said while placing his hands in his Imouto calming him down.

"o-oh" Kai said

"So that means mommy and daddy wont be talking to each other until they forgive one another" kai said while tittling his head

"you know, Sometimes you can be actually smart and never notice it" Terushi said while faceslaming.

"eh?" Kai said.

It was already midnight and them needing to go to sleep before their mother catches them. They both went to their shared bed and went to sleep. They were supposedly to sleep at different beds but kai was scared that something will get him and Terushi ofcourse dosent mind at all, liking the presence of his younger twin besides him. Despite being already 6 years old they were smart enough to understand things (I wish i could have that-).

The night passed by quickly and them wished that their parents already forgiving one another. They wore their casual wears because it's saturday. They went outside of their room looking at the side to see their mom closing the guest room's door wearing her casual clothes. She noticed them and smiled like anyother day.