*• We meet again •*

Shoyo's pov

I walked out of the cafe and dialed a number. I told the other line that can they pick me up from the cafe because my friends draged me here, the person accepted the request and was on their way to pick them up.

~ Time skip ~

I got off the car and went inside of the house and yelled that i am home and i saw Onni-san going down at the stairs.

"How was your shopping with your friends?" Onni-san asked.

"It was okay tho, but they made me wear diffeeent types of clothes" i said while sighing.

"I bet they had a lot of fun dressing you up" Onni-san said while coming towards me and helped me with the bags.

"Yep, and they told me that i should wear some of the stuff they bought" i said.

"Hmm, let me see what stuff they bought and ill decide if you should bring it or not" Onni-san said while following me upstairs to put my new clothes in my closet.

"Sure, i dont know if this stuff will fit in my closet" i said while chuckling.

"Dont you have the Extra big closet?, and the only clothes you always wear is boy stuff you know." Onni-san said.

"Eheh... I like wearing boy stuff their comfy" i said while pouting.

"Boyish sister" he said while shuffling my hair.

We went inside of my room which is very simple as you can see. Their are some volleyball posters in the side of the wall, a bug white closet at the side, a bathroom, a table and a bookshelf.
I sat on the bed with Onni-san and he began cheacking the clothes out. Some of them are not approve with my brother to bring in the training camp and some are aporove, then he stumble a bag and picked it up.

"What's inside of this?" he asked.

"Some lingerine" i answered

"I never thought they have your size in the mall" he joked

"Hey! My breast are not that big you know!" i pouted.

He laughed at the words i said and asked me if i would like to wear this in the training camp.

"I think ill bring those" i said.

"What about your lingerine in the house?" Onni-san asked confused.

"The lingerine i wear here are expensive Onni-san, and i dont want them to think im rich or something" i answered.

"But arent we the grandchildrean of grandma and the whole britian knows that" he said having a big point.

"I dont want them to Know" i said while facing at him.

"And plus we shall not disobey the first rule that dad had told us remember?" i reminded him.

"Oh yea!"He yelled.

"If we disobey that rule we will face the consiquenses" i said.

"Wakatoshi knows y'know" he reminded me.

"Yes he does knows and dad accepted that, cause wakatoshi-onni-san is quiet and does not really talk to people" I said having a point.

"Well you do have a point" he said.

"when are we ganna go to the park?" i asked him

"we only have 20 minutes left before we go" he said.

"ok!" i said.

"Well you better change your outfit you know" he reminded me while shuffling my hair and he left my room.