•* Start *•

Shoyo's pov:

I woke up early than everybody else in the managers room, i slowly got up from my futon and proceded to change from my pajama's to a black shirt and some black jogging shorts, i got my white shoes and slowly went outside.

I closed the door silently trying not to wake up some of the other teams in the building. I walked in the hallway's of the buildings and found the lobby. I went outside of the building and started to run around the place.

I went to the forest and explored it even though it was still dark, the shiny star's were brighting up and the fresh wind makes it feel like you are in paradise.

I stop at the waterfall where i discovered last night and closed my eyes. Remembering some memory's that i will never forget from britian to japan. Remembering that promise my brother said to me and remembering what father and grandmother had told me when i was in britian. I opened my eyes and turned around fastly and made a fight position.

Their as i expected their was a man with blonde hair, ear Percing wearing a yellow jacket and some black shirts.

"Who are you? And why are you here? " i asked finally putting my hands down.

"Well cutie, i saw you here and might ask the same question as you said" he said while flirting.

"Well im hinata shoyo and im just here to relax. Now who are you?" i answered.

"Well cutie, my name is yūji terushima." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Well it's nice to meet you" i said with a huge smile on my face.

Terushima's pov:

Holy shit that smile is so cute. I cant believe i had just met this angel, wait is this a dream or not?!. I want to keep this cutie. I snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke again.

"So why were you doing here yūjj?" she asked.

"You can just call me terushima" i said while smirking.

"Oh okay terushima!" she said.

"so what school are you from?" she asked.

"Im from johzenji and im the captain" i said proudly.

"Wow That's so cool!!" she yelled with sparkles in her eyes.

"Well im from karasuno" she said.

"You mean the crows?" i asked.

"Yep!" she smiled brightly.

Their comes her smile~~~ i just want to steal her right now.

"Well i wish i can talk to you more but i got to get going" she said while bowing down.

"Well see you later" i said while winking my eye.

"Well see you later terushima!" she yelled then chuckled. She then left the place were she had stand and i just stared at that place.

I think im in love~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shoyo's pov

I aaid goodbye to terushima and left the waterfall.

"I cant believe i met the captain of johzenji!" I mumbled to myself

I walked towards the building and saw onni-san and wakatoshi-onni-san talking to eachother. I slowly ran towards onni-san and jump to scare him.

"Onni-san!!!!" i yelled while jumping towards him.