Announcements

ALo People reading this,

its me Ruby the creator of this story,  beauty and volleyball (fem. Hinata) from the Anime Haikyuu created by: Haruichi Furudate

so its been like months since my last update, and if I we're to be honest I am really grateful for your support through all of the months, and I could not express my gratitude by just words I just wanna hug you guys but I can't ;-;

The reason I haven't posted for months is that, I have been busy by my last semester in school and it sucks to be honest. 

The reason why I have made an announcement here is because, I lost motivation to continue writing this book...

Its been months and my motivation of writing this book is in it's edge. and on how hard I try to be back to my original state on having motivation and more interesting plot twist on this book's future, but I can't. 

I was reading the few chapter's I had wrote in the past months and in my opinion it was messy and unstable, many unclear opinions and its different on what I have imagined. 

I am terribly sorry for those people who still wants me to continue writing the book and they were looking forward to the next chapters. 

(for those people who knew or had read my other books, I still want to continue writing and updating chapters but the plot and the twist are pretty messy to be honest. I will decide in a few weeks if I still want to continue the book or not.) 

I enjoy the journey with a lot of people reading the book I had made, Even though the plots are messy, I will treasure your loving words towards me ,the author, and for the people who told me by my mistakes, I will try my best. 

The people who had read my book from the very start, supporting me, had let me push my limits to continue to write more chapters up to this end. I will admire your comments and your gratitude towards me, I enjoyed the past Months. 

From July 22, 2020  to  April 27, 2021, 

10 months,

10 months writing this book, and many reader's, followers and comments. I enjoyed being with you friends!

Hangang dito lang tayo, mga kaibigan, ( this is where the book stops, friends)

This is your author, XxCookie_ruby_chan, signing off for the last time, Goodbye.