*• Shopping/revealed •*

Hinata's pov

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock and stood up so i can shut it down. I made a yawn and went to the bathroom so i can get my self ready, i took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got out and wore a big white hoodie and some pair of high waisted short's, i went downstairs and saw Onni-san,natsu and mom in the table.
I greeted them with a smile on my face and sat down next to onni-san who is wearing a black hoddie and some white shorts and was reading a manga book that had just realesed a hour ago. I took a glance on the book and stared at the page where my brother was reading.

"Your reading the spoilers onni-san" i told him while pointing at the picture.

"That's why im reading it" He said

"Well dont you dare spoil me with that, i have to wait for the actal movie" i glared at him.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Ofcourse" he said with a smile.

"The last time you told me that you actually spoiled it while we were waiting in the couch for the food" i said while pouting.

"well it is actually sad tho that he died" he said.

"Dont you dare let me remember that, i had cried for 2 day's straight and had not practice properly" i pouted again and glare at him.

"Well anyway what you ganna do today?" he asked me.

"i dunno" i said while shrugging.

Just about my brother began to spoke, mom put down the food in the table and sat down and began to spoke.

"Well today i have some news for you guys and i need evwrybody's attention" My mom daid with her signiture smile.

"What is it?" Me,Onni-san and natsu said in the same time.

"Glad you asked" she smiled.

"We are going to meet my best-friend from highschool today and her family. So i need you guys to be nice and be friendly to their children." my mom said.

"So where are we ganna meet them?" Onni-san said.

"Well their from Tokyo and they came here to visit their relative and i told her that we should meet at the park" my mom said while smilling.

"When are we ganna meet them?" Natsu said.

"Well we will meet them at 10:00am" my mom answered.

"So you have 2 hours left before we meet them" Mom said.

We nodded and began to eat. I finished first as usual and told them at im ganna meet kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san, they agreed and my brother teased me that if it's a boy insted of them then bring the boy home because he wants to meet him. I blushed and went to my room so i can grab my bag. I grab a small sling bag and putten my phone,money and some stuff. I ran downstairs and put my white sneakers and dash off t meet kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san.

I was waiting in a small shop near the school and then someone caught my eye. Their a saw a boy sitting down with a ps-p with blode hair and black tip tops in the top and was wearing a plain white t-shirt and some black jeans. I went to him and looked at what he was playing. He was playing some games and i saw how powerfull the level of the monster is and he has a powerful power but 1 minus stamia.
I stared at the game and began to spoke.

"Is that game Amazing!" i said with sparkels in my eye.

He was silent and began to spoke.
"No not really, i play this to pass the time" he said with a low voice but i manged to hear it.