*•Training camp?•*

So there is a huge timeskip in this chapter cause im a lazy autor._.

Sorry that i did not post any story because i was busy in the first story and i hope everyone enjoys this chapter!!
______________________________________

(shoyo's pov)

It was just a normal day as usual, me putting my binder all over my chest and putting my wig on and after that i got changed, went down to eat breakfast with Onii-chan(Tendō), mom and natsu.

As i was eating my food Onni-chan gave me a worried look anf same goes to mom, i was confused on what they were saying and asked them what's wrong.

"Shoyo honey, are you sure you want to keep this going?" Mom asked me in a consern face.

"What do you mean?" i asked

"I know that i had helped you go through that on middle school, but is it still necessary when you go to highschool like that princess?" Onni-chan answered my question.

"I had already made friends in the boys volleyball club as a Boy, but i dont know if they will accept me when i tell them the truth" i said while looking down.

"Onee-chan's Friends who are boys will totaly Hit on Onee-chan when they found out about it" Natsu inturups the conversation.

"E-EH?!" i responded while theirs a bit of a blush on my face.

"Well Shoyo is quiet old enough to have a boyfriend" my mom said teasing me.

"M-Mom!" i squek at her.

"Well, I would quiet accept the person who is trully fit for our Princess, But you know that Big Bro, father and quite also me wont accept it y'now?" Onni-chan said while putting his index finger in his chin.

"You guys are mean" i pouted

They chuckled and continued to eat their meals. I finished first as usual and told them goodbye and told mom that im just ganna use the bike today, and before she had to answer i dashed to the front door. I heard a sigh from behind me and i chuckled because mom wont let me use the bike unless Onni-chan would go with me.

 I heard a sigh from behind me and i chuckled because mom wont let me use the bike unless Onni-chan would go with me

( This is where they live when their father and brother is not in japan)

I went outside and grabed my bike and put my bag in the front basket and dragged it to the to the road, as i was about to hop on my bike i saw a familliar figure ahead of me.  He is about 6'2 tall has olive green hair and wearing a school uniform. I had realized the oerson ahead of me and ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Wakatoshi-Onii-san!!" i yelled while hugging him. He hugged me back and patted my orange short wig hair.

"Goodmorning Shoyo" he greeted me.
I bowed to him and greeted him goodmorning.

"Where is your brother?" he asked me .

"He is still insid-" i said but someone cut me off.

"Goodmorning Wakatoshi!" Onni-chan in my back yelled while in his other hand was my bike.