Im Here For Piper

Pipers POV

So I had 3 different outfits for the music video (just look at the pictures). Some reporter wanted to do an interview with me about the video during the filming, which would be released after the music video.

"So whats the theme of the video?" The reporter asked.

"Well, the main concept is that Shawn and I, after a LONG time of looking for our true loves, realize we were meant to be together. Feeling bad that we waisted time looking for other people, we freeze the world, and go have fun." I reply.

"Are you excited to release the video?"

"Im actually a little nervous. Its my first ever official music video, so it'll be cool to share it with Shawn." I say.

"Will there be any upcoming projects after this?" She asks.

"We haven't planed anything yet....." I say mysteriously smiling.

"Ok! Well Piper, we are excited to see whats in store for you, and thats all for now!" She gets all perky.

After the interview, we go back to filming. All of the extra actors stay still, while Shawn and I run around having fun.

Lets make up for the lost time,
Its alright,
If its just you and me.
I know we waisted our time,
But were fine,
Cant you see?
Just look at me.....

When it gets to be lunch break, Shawn and I go out to a cafe to eat. He is so funny, and fun to hang around with. Don't get me wrong, I don't like him that way..... but he is nice.

Justices POV

I sit outside of Pipers apartment all day. I know its creepy, but I need to find her. I wait for 2 hours, until Emily comes.

"What the hell are YOU doing HERE." She yelled.

"Im here for Piper." I say calmly.

"Do you even remember what you did to her? Thats just to show how much you don't care about her." And with that, she walks into the hotel, but I grab her.

"Emily," I look into her eyes "I flew all the way here, and searched for where to find you guys, and then waited here for 2 hours. If thats not caring, I don't know what it."

She pauses, looking away.

"Fine. I forgive you. But mess up again, and Ill mess up your face, pretty boy." She said.